Developer forum

Forum » Rapido
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Minimizing master.js
Hi there, I had to make some changes to master.js (to handle single select facets). Then on the server my changes weren't applied directly as it referenced master.min.js. not master.js What tool was used to minify master.js in Rapido? I used Ugli ...
Imar Spaanjaars
31/01/2024 22:47:03
No replies yet
Missing alt tags Rapido
Hi, When I check my pages with the SEO Optimize Tools, it shows that alt tags are missing at some images. When I check this with inspect element, I indeed see that no alt tags have been added to the images of a carousel for example. Can I enter alt t ...
Caro De Weze
12/12/2023 11:44:34
No replies yet
Issue with HTTPS Links in Development Environment
I recently migrated my application from production to development, and I've noticed that all links are still loading with https, even though I've disabled SSL. The CSS and images are trying to be fetched from https:// URLs, which is not confi ...
Tomislav Bušić
28/11/2023 13:47:49
No replies yet
Problem with display product discount only for anonymous user
Hi, I need help with settings on discount for anonymous users. We need to set up discount on the web to display only for anonymous user (not log in) and users in B2C user group. I set up that product discount display only for anonymous users and for  ...
Pamela Šokčević
23/11/2023 13:33:44
No replies yet
Pamela Šokčević
23/11/2023 13:33:35
No replies yet
Google Analytics 4 conversions from Rapido
Has anyone managed to implement conversions from Rapido to GA4? Can you share your experience on how you accomplished this in Rapido? ...
Barry Geukdjian
07/07/2023 09:33:44
No replies yet
Product search
Hi there DW Support. We are experiencing an error on one of our customer sites, where the search all of a sudden stops working, due to the products page/dw backend, somehow forgets the Navigationtag value set in the backend. So if i go into the backe ...
Mikkel Hornbech Nielsen
14/06/2021 10:53:07
No replies yet
GLS ShopDelivery - Change the zipcode
Hi, Is there a way to control what zipcode/address is used to find the parcelshops? I need to change the logic so the shop customer can write whatever zipcode in the UI for alternative parcelshops. Best regards Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
09/03/2021 08:52:58
No replies yet
Add Block in Masterpage from ProductDetail
Hi guys, Is there any way I can add a Block in the MasterPage from the product detail page? If I use this code: BlocksPage masterBlocks = BlocksPage.GetBlockPage("Master"); masterBlocks is not null but I cannot get rid of any of the Subblocks of the  ...
Adrian Ursu
04/02/2021 12:15:42
No replies yet
Hide empty columns on mobile
Hi We noticed on a 6 column row that empty columns on mobile creates unneeded spacing as seen on the screen cast We implemented a small Javascript function to hide these columns on mobile...can this be fixed in the future? ...
Fabio Monte
15/10/2020 17:11:39
No replies yet
Bug on Invoices paging
Hi We found out that paging for Invoices list was not showing because it was using the wrong tag...it was originally using Ecom:CustomerCenter.Orders.Paging.Show instead of Ecom:CustomerCenter.Paging.Show We changed for this particular project but ca ...
Fabio Monte
12/10/2020 18:22:08
No replies yet
Custom RenderStockAndShipping
In /Templates/Designs/Rapido/eCom/Product/Blocks/MainInformation.cshtml is it possible to make a custom version of the RenderStockAndShipping helper without having to include the RenderMainInfoBuyScripts and RenderMainInfoBuy? I would only want to ex ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
10/10/2020 18:58:27
No replies yet
Snippet in E-mail
Hi there, I try to add a snippet in an E-mail but cannot find where I can add it. Can somebody please help me with this? Best regards Gerard ...
Gerard Kocks
16/09/2020 11:36:31
No replies yet
Extending the product list
Hi I am new to the concept of extending Rapido using blocks. Therefore I have tried to extend the product list using the example from this page. First isn't a typo when it says: Open the Rapido/eCom/ProductList/Blocks/CustomBlocks.cshtml template Sho ...
Lars Larsen
17/08/2020 10:14:25
No replies yet
Export of product fields
In settings->ecommerce we have product fields, product categories, field display groups and product group fields. Is there a way to export these to a csv file (to export it into another DW solution)? ...
Siv Hansen
04/06/2020 14:21:56
No replies yet
Cookie template based warnings in Rapido 3.3
Hi In Cookie Manager. When selecting template based warnings both of the templates fails to render. Its ModalWarning and PanelWarning. (Rapido 3.3) In generel what are the thoughts regarding a cookie-banner/consent panel in Rapido? Are Dynamicweb pla ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
14/04/2020 14:57:54
No replies yet
Rapido visual editor, universal design, SEO and more
I've tested the new visual editor in Rapido and I would like to propose a few changes. 1) I would like a heading item type. I see that many item types have headings, but they are h2, which is not what I want. I want the full range of headings, and mo ...
Siv-Renate Hansen
25/03/2020 23:46:12
No replies yet
Feature request - Full overlay search
Hi Dynamicweb I think full search overlay like seen on these cool brand sites https://hay.dk/ https://da.harkila.com/ https://muuto.com/ https://gestalten.com/ would make Rapido easier to sell :) Thanks Kim ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
20/03/2020 08:57:24
No replies yet
let declarations
Hi there, I was doing some investigation on why our Rapido implementation wasn't showing images on some devices. It seemed that the b-lazy functionality wasn't working due to javascript errors on the page. These are caused by the usage of let declara ...
Peter Leleulya
27/01/2020 10:56:31
No replies yet
GetEnumSetting does not exist in the current context
Hi The GetEnumSetting is used in the new /components documentation, but when I try to use it on a BlockPage, I get the does not exist in the current context. Where is it and how do I use it? new Button { Id = "MyButton", ButtonLayout = GetEnumSetting ...
Kim Søjborg Pedersen
23/01/2020 09:37:52
No replies yet