Developer forum

Forum » PIM
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Cache related craches in admin
Hi, We moved a solution from a staging enviroment to prodution and experience a lot of cache related craches in different parts of admin after that. (Se sceenshot). I have tried to click on the "Clear" button in the Developer > Cache > Service  ...
Aki Ruuskanen
18/09/2020 11:48:30
No replies yet
Fields,categories and groups.
I’m trying to figure out how DW works with product fields, and the groups / categories that push fields to products. I just can’t get a clear overview of how it works and how to proceed. For example, in Magento you have a attribute set, a set of nume ...
Ambert van Unen
19/08/2020 08:54:52
No replies yet
Warehouse Preview While Inactive
Hello, Is there a way to preview a page that is inactive? As of now, clicking 'preview' redirects you to a 404 page. Thank you for your help ...
Ray Thomas
05/08/2020 17:49:01
No replies yet
Display group layout
Hi Forum, When selecting the new setting on website settings to display group layout (screen dump below), I have run into an issue If the display group is not added to a shop It will still show on a product if the product has data in the display grou ...
Helene Kjærbøl
03/08/2020 11:29:19
No replies yet
Access DefaultImage property in feed
Hi guys, I have to define a custom Feed that would be output as a CSV. For this purpose, I want to start adding some of the properties manually since my configuration is a bit custom. I see that the feed engine is based on the ProductViewModel. I am  ...
Adrian Ursu
04/05/2020 17:58:39
No replies yet
Enrichning product relations
Hi, What would be the best practice to enrich products with different types related products? Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
19/03/2020 15:42:09
No replies yet
Add fields to Channel Feeds
Hi guys, I have a solution running 9.7.2 and I need to have access to EAN information in the feed. And I mean the System field and not the custom field. I see that it is available in 9.8.x but I cannot upgrade just yet. Is there any way I can add it  ...
Adrian Ursu
18/03/2020 16:51:05
No replies yet
PIM Parent Group Inherited Values randomly lost in the backing UI
Hi, I have a PIM group structure that looks like this: TopLevelGroup > 2ndLevelGroup > 3rdLevelGroup > 4rthLevelGroup > Products I have applied default category values to the "2ndLevelGroup" that "Products" receives via inherit. All is fi ...
Michael Vedstesen
09/03/2020 12:49:53
No replies yet
Translation of Listbox options
Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes: In our PIM we have a LOT of fields of type "List box" displayed as CheckBoxList. And these fields have a lot of options. And we will have a number of languages. I am trying to figure out how to best  ...
Aki Ruuskanen
20/02/2020 14:41:14
No replies yet
Feature Request - Publication information
Hi May I request to have the follwoing in PIM? - When the product was last published? - Which channels does it published to? Thanks Pang Lin ...
Tan Pang Lin
13/01/2020 09:10:00
No replies yet
Publish to Printable Product Catalog
Hi Guys, In one of the PIM presentations, I have read that one potential channel could serve the purpose of publishing a Product Catalogue using Adobe InDesign. I cannot find anything in the documentation around this subject. Can anybody clarify how  ...
Adrian Ursu
28/08/2019 00:59:36
No replies yet
PIM channel to Magento
Hi guys, I need to know if there is an example of a channel feed to integrate to Magento. Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
28/08/2019 00:57:41
No replies yet
View groups on list views
Hi PIm Forum, Here another feature request. It would be really usefull if the viewgroups also could be used on product lists and not only on product view. THX Helene ...
Helene Kjærbøl
03/04/2019 09:30:06
No replies yet
wildcard characters ‘?’ and ‘*’
We have a customer who would like to have the opportunity to have both .jpg and .png pictures. At the moment they are using imagepatterns to get all the productimages from the image folder. From the documentation we can use the wildcard option to mak ...
Keerthy Sethupathy
08/03/2019 09:49:20
No replies yet
All PIM products - how to add users
Hi Forum, Does anyone know how I can add user rights to the PIM>Warehouses/Varehuse>All products/Alle produkter? As it is now right clicking the folder has no effect and also left cliciking on the little dots right to the title of the "All prod ...
Helene Kjærbøl
25/02/2019 14:28:57
No replies yet
Feature Request - Product VIew Groups & Product View Sub-groups in PIM
Problem: Today we setup the structure & Hierachy of products in PIM in order to maximize the use of inheritence of fields values and in accordance of the way the end-user wants to work with their products in PIM. Thus we are using the eCommerce P ...
Lars Bruun
21/11/2018 09:05:24
No replies yet
Index builder: Stops if a product is saved
Hi, In PIM we set an index to be updated then a product is updated. In integration we set the same index to be updated after import. If the integration has run, and the index is updating, an a user update a product, the full index update is stopped,  ...
Allan Have Jakobsen
22/10/2018 22:41:38
No replies yet
PIM Feature Request Area in Forum
Hi. Would it not be a good idea to have a dedicated forum area for feature request to PIM? I can see, that there are one area in general for feature requests for all of Dynamicweb, and as such, I perhabs should have placed my PIM feature requests in  ...
Lars Bruun
22/03/2018 14:41:01
No replies yet
PIM: Feature Request (JK): Product dependent features independent from product groups
On different types of products, i want to be able to define different sets of features to be diplayed on my products indepenedent of where i use or work with that product. I also want this to be independent of the product hierachy in wich i have orga ...
Lars Bruun
20/03/2018 13:27:54
No replies yet
PIM: Feature request (JK): Relation specific fields on Product Relation Groups
User stroy: As a product manager (PM) working in PIM (or Ecom), i need to relate products using Related Groups. For some specific relations, i need to specify information the relates to the specifik Product Group relation only. Example: I have a spec ...
Lars Bruun
09/03/2018 15:48:37
No replies yet