Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Seperate column when exporting til Excel from statistics
It would be great if the product name and product quantity was seperate columns when exporting to Excel from the statistics module: ...
Vincent Gercke
11/02/2022 14:26:28
No replies yet
Some more common Facets in Swift
Hi There, I have a request for a feature that in my experience a lot of customers will want to use. In a sense I think I'm asking for multiple features, but all around the same topic. I find the current possibilities to define navigation and filt ...
Justin Sjouw
11/02/2022 10:48:04
No replies yet
Product Catalogue - Productlist should not show product, when all variants are deactivated
Hi When products are combined to a product variant group, and all the variants are deactivated (only the mastrproduct/containerproduct is active), the product should not be part of the productlist being published through Product Catalogue. /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
10/02/2022 14:00:34
No replies yet
Extend logging of ipbanner
Dear Dynamicweb, We have some solutions where users are blocked now and then, and it is hard for us to determine the exact reason. So it will be great to have the identified string logged in the file placed in: Log/IpBanner Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
23/06/2021 09:51:49
Last post: 10/02/2022 08:14:08
Cannot save a user with an email for the TLD .studio
I get an error "Email address has incorrect format". Maybe loosen up on the email address validation? :-) Thanks, Jonas ...
Jonas Krarup Dam
15/09/2021 13:28:26
Last post: 10/02/2022 00:12:55
eCom - select orderlines to invoice and print on split order
When handling an order as a split order (when only part of the order is handled and shipped, due to delivery delay for some of the products in the order), it is a much needed feature to be able to print an invoice only containing the handled and ship ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
09/02/2022 15:14:06
No replies yet
Remember last folder opened in Image selector
Hi guys, We have a project where the users are supposed to create a lot of content every day and in most cases, that means using a lot of images. Because of this, they have requested us to find a way to remember the last folder opened by the Image se ...
Adrian Ursu
06/02/2022 15:59:52
No replies yet
Add AccessUserId entry to EcomOrderDebuggingInfo
This is hopefully a quick feature, but it will be very valuable. We sometimes need to track down a missing cart or order that goes missing for some reason or other. It's difficult to do so after a cart or order is fully deleted. Sometimes we have ...
Scott Forsyth
27/07/2021 15:02:34
Last post: 27/01/2022 15:09:05
Add throttle to email mailing
Hello, When sending large number of emails and rendering unique content, it's not uncommon to overwhelm the server. Worse yet, large mailings usually correspond to important events when it's all the more important to have the site running at  ...
Scott Forsyth
06/10/2021 05:15:34
Last post: 22/01/2022 18:37:28
Support changing AccessUserUserAndGroupType
Hello, It would be nice if we could change AccessUserUserAndGroupType from the backend. There is pretty good support for this field when you follow a happy path to create it, but sometimes users can be created other methods (Extranet module, integrat ...
Scott Forsyth
20/01/2022 16:09:39
No replies yet
Copy feed
Would be nice to have the possibility to copy feeds under PIM > Feeds. ...
Martin Moen
19/01/2022 09:50:52
No replies yet
Variant options in FieldDisplayGroups
Hi guys, I have a project where product families grouped as variants would use for Variant options the same properties as I should use for specifications. In this case, in order to provide the information in FieldDisplayGroups, I would have to duplic ...
Adrian Ursu
18/01/2022 10:18:16
No replies yet
Add "Information" section to the bottom of the Order Total report in Statistics
We've been asked about the possibility of having a similar "Information" section added to the bottom of the "Order Total" report under Ecommerce Statistics. You can see an example of that section on the "Turnover" re ...
Ryan Burnham
14/01/2022 20:02:05
No replies yet
Copy related products
Would be nice to be able to copy related products from another product, and/or make shared product relation groups that only have to be managed one place. When you have multiple products that have the same set of related products it woulc be nice to  ...
Martin Moen
14/01/2022 10:47:18
No replies yet
PIM - Images
Hi guys, During the implementation of PIM queries in our newest project, we have captured some requirements from our customers in regard to the use of Images in Queries and Completeness rules. The use case was to be able to set a completeness rule ba ...
Adrian Ursu
24/10/2020 13:24:02
Last post: 12/01/2022 12:19:41
Drag and drop images to ecom/PIM "image assets"
It is pretty cumbersome, to add images to image assets in Pim/ECOM. Would be sooo nice if it was possible to drag and drop images to the products? Hopefully this is an update in DW10? /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
10/01/2022 16:53:02
No replies yet
2factor auth on admin login
Hi, With the ever rising threat of hackers taking company data hostage, has there been a discussion on adding 2factor auth to the admin login? Simple sms code or even an authentication app? Best regards, ArnĂ³r ...
Arnór Halldórsson
06/01/2022 09:18:55
No replies yet
Additional settings in UserIndexBuilder
Hi, It would be great if we could have some additional settings in the UserIndexBuilder settings https://www.screencast.com/t/soWTK0drN3 GroupIds to Include AND/OR GroupsIds to exclude SkipOrdersInfo SkipBoughtProducts SkipLoyaltyInfo (would also ski ...
Nuno Aguiar
21/12/2021 12:23:11
No replies yet
Flat Tax Provider additional settings
Hi, We need a few additional settings to the Flat Rate Tax Provider (so we stop making some customizations on it): Include Payment Fee (checkbox) Include Shipping Fee (checkbox) Tax Exempt Users (User / User Group select box) The first two basically  ...
Nuno Aguiar
13/12/2021 13:03:32
No replies yet
Internal Link building with Rich Text Editor
HI DW. I have a customer who would really like to do more with linkbuilding in their solution. They would like to have links inside their Rich Text Editor text, that links to internal pages. However, using the Rich Text Editor, you can only specific  ...
Daniel Hollmann
08/12/2021 08:38:44
No replies yet