Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Upgrading to 9.17.3 gives error
Hi DW, Im trying to upgrade a DW 9.17.2 to 9.17.3, but i get an error with a dependency for "Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.10.0.0" I've tried with both "Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.17.3" and "Install-Package  ...
Mikkel Hammer
27/03/2024 00:58:33
No replies yet
Disable password security does not remove underlying checkboxes
Hi, When enabling password security it opens a underlying checkboxes and input fields. If I then click "Encrypt password" and then unclick "parent" checkbox, it does not uncheck the underlying checkboxes which is not visible when  ...
Andreas Pettersson
08/04/2022 09:40:47
No replies yet
Nuget package reinstall issues
Hiya, Lately we seem to get more issues installing DW updates using the "Manage NuGet Packages" menu option from Visual Studio. For example the update from 9.5.5 to 9.6.15 would not work at all, with continous dependency issues that seemed unsolvable ...
Hans Kloppenborg
11/10/2019 13:15:55
No replies yet
AccessUserNewsLetterAllowed set to false by unknown process
Hi, We seem to have an issue with at least 1 customer on 9.4.18 that the AccessUserNewsLetterAllowed field is being set to zero by some unknown process, and not user activity. After much research we have found that the following query gets executed a ...
Hans Kloppenborg
28/09/2018 13:50:44
No replies yet
Link to page on another website (area)
Hi I am upgrading a DW8 solution to DW 9.3.11. On the DW8 solution I have a link on website A (domain "mydomain1") to a page on another website B (domain "mydomain2") on the same solution like this: <a href="Default.aspx?ID=1234"> the link is t ...
Lars Larsen
31/01/2018 12:52:59
No replies yet
Can't add rules to Smart Search under Product Management
Hi there, When creating a new Smart Search under Product Management on the latest 9.2.12 release, nothing happens when I click Add New Rule which means I can't use smart searches at all. I think I've seen similar issues on other pages that use the sa ...
Imar Spaanjaars
15/05/2017 22:43:36
No replies yet
Active AddIns
Hi there, It seems that in Dynamicweb 9 scheduled task addins (and maybe others) must have these two attributes applied in order for them to show up in the UI: AddInActive(true), AddInIgnore(false) Is that by design? Or maybe an overly strict change  ...
Imar Spaanjaars
21/04/2017 21:57:03
No replies yet
Using webapi with attribute routing in DW 9
Hello, We have started our first DW project in version 9.2.9, and are trying to use some webapi calls in our project to be able to do some ajax requests in our pages. I know that DW registers the attribute routing in their own global asax calls from  ...
Peter Leleulya
15/04/2017 11:35:10
No replies yet
Minor UI issues when setting up split testing
Hi there, The split test UI in DW 9 has some issues. The dialog to configure it and see reports is large enough, but only half of the screen is used (see attached dump). This causes unnecessary scrolling and, more importantly, confusion as some funct ...
Imar Spaanjaars
13/04/2017 09:38:39
No replies yet
Could not load file or assembly 'Dynamicweb.TemplateCompatibilityPack, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Hello, I'm trying to go full DW9 now that we have a stable solution, so I decided to remove Dynamicweb.TemplateCompatibilityPack.dll and correct all obsolete calls. However I have a problem in the administration, when I go to Ecommerce I am greeted w ...
Gaëtan Di Caro
11/04/2017 15:25:45
No replies yet
Can't save change to fields on simple variant before saving variants first
Hi there, I have a product with a few simple variants. When I open the edit screen for the variant I can't make changes to fields like Stock. I need to click Save / Save and Close first which turns the variant into a complex variant which in turn ena ...
Imar Spaanjaars
05/04/2017 10:35:55
No replies yet
GetPageview() returns "GetPage requires a page ID greater than zero"
Hi, I'm using Dynamicweb 9.2.6. (I have not tested this on 9.2.7 or 9.2.8, but from looking at the bug list, i would not think it has been fixed). Dynamicweb.Frontend.PageView.GetPageview(); method to loads a Pageview context. I use it together w ...
Jan Schultz
17/03/2017 09:43:12
No replies yet
Js error when trying to add expression rule in repository
I run a DW 9.2.6, and jump into this error while trying to add an expression rule in my content repository. https://www.screencast.com/t/2z2bPJPozOKM Worth to notice, I do not get this error when adding a rule to my product schema index. This only ha ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
06/03/2017 14:08:20
No replies yet
packages on a Local version
Hi, I have installed DW 9.2 on a local site. I want to get packages working locally. At the moment its not showing up. I saw this link: http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/platform/system-architecture/package-management What I have done is: 1)  ...
Jan Sangill
14/02/2017 14:00:19
No replies yet
DW Discount
Hi May I know anybody had tried the three different discount setting with discount behaviour = aggregated? Order discount (exclusive) order discount (inclusive) orderline discount (exclusive) I had tested the above and found no difference with regard ...
Tan Pang Lin
27/01/2017 12:54:00
No replies yet
DW Discount
Hi May I know is it possible to configure Buy 2nd item (same) @$5 off discount. But from third item onwards will be paid normal price. Thanks Pang Lin ...
Tan Pang Lin
27/01/2017 08:39:50
No replies yet
Not possible to set dateTime(now) in item publiser
We often do this in the Item publisher, so that items are only shown when they are valid. But in DW9 it trasforms it to a constant with the value of the current date. see this video http://www.screencast.com/t/VK3XTeruM BR Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
01/12/2016 13:21:00
No replies yet
Override default parameters
Hi In DW9.1.1 the override default parameters on an eCom paragraph is not available. Is that a bug (perhaps related to http://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/ecommerce-standard-features/not-enough-space-to-display-override-default-parameters-and-sort-by?M=B ...
Thomas Schroll
21/11/2016 13:25:41
No replies yet
Difficulty finding paragraph
Hi, Maybe it's a matter of getting used to, but I felt lost trying to find the paragraph the first few times I entered a page with a single paragraph. I agree that the information there is needed and once I taught myself how DW9 was made it easier, b ...
Nuno Aguiar
17/10/2016 12:16:41
No replies yet
Field Group names alignment
Hi, Working with Items I noticed that the Group names could be better aligned. The issue is that the collapsible link (+) is before the title. It could also be a good idea to make it a bit more subtle / different. I liked the fact that we could easil ...
Nuno Aguiar
17/10/2016 12:05:55
No replies yet