After updating our solution to the latest DW 9.15.6 version we are stuck on a couple of warnings with as only hint "Do not use". When I check the API documentation for these methods there is no obsolete tag. Are the following methods really obsolete and can you give an alternative for these, or is the message incorrect?
- 'ModuleScriptPanelAttribute' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
- 'FilesAndFolders' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
- 'FilesAndFolders.GetFilesFolderName()' is obsolete: 'Use 'Files' instead.' (How/Where/What??)
- 'PageService.Repository' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
- 'ProductService.GetAllProducts(string, bool)' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
- 'FilesPermissionHelper' is obsolete: 'Do not use'
Maybe it is just us, but the "Do not use" message does not really help when trying to solve these warnings on our side.