Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
How to import user groups to newsletterV3?
Hi, I am working on a solution which need to import user groups to NewsLetterV3 module. Is there anyone here can tell me which method can be called or which table need to filled? ...
Judy Zhang
07/03/2013 13:33:54
No replies yet
DW8 Orders.SalesDiscounts.Vouchers
Hello, I'm trying to migrate from a custom voucher system used on DW7 to the new Vouchers discounts of DW8. Having voucher codes on a custom table (DQVouchers1) where I can see the voucher is used if it has an OrderId filled on the record, I use some ...
Diogo Lino
19/02/2013 19:04:09
No replies yet
Loyalty Points
Hi, Anyone has developed a loyalty points module based on customer purchases? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
01/02/2013 14:59:59
No replies yet
Search weighted extend template SearchResultItem.html
Hi, Is is possible to extend the template SearchResultItem? What i want to do is when a news item is processed i want to override the url. This is because the news items are separated over different pages with categories. Any idea's of how to accompl ...
Remi Muller
05/11/2012 11:32:39
No replies yet
QuickPay
Hi! I'm using the quickpay module for card payment, but sometimes the transaction failes with the error: "Called State ok, but order is not set complete - this should have happened in the callback." Is there anyone else who have had this er ...
Per Ljung
01/11/2012 16:50:26
No replies yet
Version conflict from a solution copy
Hello, Copying a solution in the production server (Application+Files+Database), and installing locally on my machine, I'm getting a version conflict as you see in the attachment. The solution is in version 19.2.8.0 and is conflicting with version 19 ...
Diogo Lino
26/10/2012 14:10:18
No replies yet
uncaught exception: script.aculo.us requires the Prototype JavaScript framework >= 1.6.0.3
Hi I have upgraded a project locally to DW8. Everything works fine, only if you want to change the settings of a page, the layout of the page in the CMS is broken. Looking at the error loading the page it says: uncaught exception: script.aculo.us req ...
Martijn Bokhove
26/10/2012 10:16:15
No replies yet
Image Gloo and ABC PDF not working in UNC environment?
Hi all, I was not able to make the solution work in a load balanced environment that uses UNC storage. So far, Image Gloo and ABC PDF reported problems (not able to load assembly) Any ideas? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
15/10/2012 14:04:49
No replies yet
Custom admin interface renders in quirks mode (IE9)
This is a issue, when creating advanced administration intefaces for custom modules, since all modern jQuery plugins and CSS is based on modern rendering. This is "only" a problem in IE9, sinces it forces the child page to the same DOCTYPE  ...
Casper Stendal
07/10/2012 13:10:40
No replies yet
template.XmlDocument internal in DW8
Hy Guys, i'm facing a rather huge problem. In the good old days (pre DW8) I cound do this: var doc = XDocument.Parse(template.XmlDocument.InnerXml); and then add what ever unparsed xml i wanted made available to the frontender. Very, very usefull whe ...
Steen Nørgaard Perdersen
22/08/2012 08:57:28
No replies yet
Restore of database
Hi, I'm trying to set up a database locally on a SQL Server 2008. When I try restore the .bak file I get a message saying that the .bak file is incerrectly formed. I'm attaching a screenshot of the error message. Any ideas? Regards / Aki ...
Aki Ruuskanen
21/08/2012 17:44:02
No replies yet
RenderProducts NullReferenceException
I've just run into a funny little quirk with the Renderer. I'm trying to add a "Products" loop to a template from a custom module. The following code produces a NullReferenceException when calling RenderProducts: var ps = Product.GetProduct ...
Jon Thorsteinsson
15/08/2012 16:07:26
No replies yet
Bidding module
Hi, Has anyone already developed a bidding add-on module for eCommerce? We have a few potential clients asking for it, and I want to see if there's something out there, or if we have to start from scratch. Nuno ...
Nuno Aguiar
02/08/2012 13:16:27
No replies yet
Update order fields using CartLineAddedObserver (Cart v1)
Hello, I have 2 custom order fields: dateDepart and dateArrival. I've created a CartLineAddedObserver to update these 2 fields on the database when the order is in "cart" mode, because they are only written on database in "order"  ...
Diogo Lino
26/07/2012 15:13:59
No replies yet
New Dynamicweb Templates for Visual Studio
We just uploaded a new version (1.7.0.0) of the Dynamicweb Templates for Visual Studio to the Downloads page. What's New? - 12 new templates for RibbonBar AddIns (in C# as well as in VB). You can find more information about RibbonBarAddIns in the doc ...
Imar Spaanjaars
25/07/2012 17:47:37
No replies yet
Dynamicweb Afterpay module not submitting all data to Afterpay
A while ago Dynamicweb Netherlands build an afterpay module for us on request of one of our customers. The module was build at DW core 19.2.6.0, but should be generic and able to be re-used for other customers. For a new customer we're busy implement ...
Rob Lohmann
25/07/2012 15:16:38
No replies yet
Newsletter subscribe / unsubscribe notification
We have a customer who wants to recive a notification when someone subscribs or unsubscribes their newsletter. From whar I can see then it is only possible to setup a notification up on registration and not when they unsubscribs. Is it possible to Ex ...
Rene Kristensen
15/06/2012 10:47:51
No replies yet
Give users access to specific (part of) module
In the attachement you'll find an example of two logged in users. Logged in as an administrator I've (ofcourse) got access to all modules, and I can edit productfields. But logged in as a user, placed in a normal usergroup, i've only got access to a  ...
Rob Lohmann
15/06/2012 09:23:16
No replies yet
Cancel user creation in notification
Hello. I'm trying to achieve something like this: [Subscribe(Dynamicweb.Modules.UserManagement.Notifications.UserOnBeforeSave)] public class UserOnBeforeSaveSubscriber : NotificationSubscriber { public override void OnNotify(string notification, Noti ...
Marco Santos
13/06/2012 17:02:42
No replies yet
Userpermissions on site after import
Hi there When adding users through an import, where i load them in to the accessuser table, they are added to a group which have permission to see cetain pages. However when trying to access theese pages with the new users they are not permitted acce ...
Christoffer Andersen
22/05/2012 13:11:40
No replies yet