Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Nginx in front
Anyone with nginx experience in front of dw as caching server? ...
Kevin Steffer
30/08/2015 16:32:40
No replies yet
Missing notifier
Hi Dynamicweb, I am missing a notifier in the code section below from CartCatch.vb to be able to overrule the reservation check for specific products, so I can go with the standard functionality most of the way. ' Check stock and reserve If ProductRe ...
Anders Ebdrup
29/07/2015 19:39:03
No replies yet
RE: Reading AppSettings
Hi, I am trying to read values from the Solution's web.config file's <appSettings> but it doesn't seem to be able to do that. I can successfuly read connection Strings. Has anyone faced a similar issue before? Thanks, Yash. ...
Yasharth Tahiliani
27/07/2015 11:10:13
No replies yet
Javascript Error
I keep getting this error in my console on my web site. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'appendChild' of null in Analytics.min.js Can someone please help? Attached is the screen shot. ...
Yasharth Tahiliani
16/07/2015 11:24:18
No replies yet
Get Page Content
Hi, I am building a custom search for my site wherein I would like to get the content of pages. These are standard pages and not items. I am able to get their IDs and I was wondering how I can get the content of these pages to display a part of them  ...
Yasharth Tahiliani
14/07/2015 18:16:55
No replies yet
Best practices to handle exceptions in Notification Subscribers
What should I do when I want to throw a business logic expection in the notification subscriber? The goal is to log an error in the most standard way, I don't want end-user to see any error message. Currently I call Dynamicweb.Information.Logger.LogG ...
Andrey Kozachuk
30/06/2015 11:30:45
No replies yet
Product discount provider
Hi, We need to develop a custom product discount provider. Basically is a "Buy X Get Y" at 00%/$ discount. What I am trying to achieve is how can I hide the "Products" discount option (check attach) Best Regards, Nuno Aguiar ...
Nuno Aguiar
19/05/2015 19:14:25
No replies yet
Sales Discounts + Discount Matrix
Hi, We have a question about the using Sales Discounts and the Discount Matrix at the same time. Considerations: They both work independently They have specific interfaces to mange agregated/highest/lowest ruling We've tested setting up 50% discount  ...
Nuno Aguiar
28/04/2015 13:59:08
No replies yet
Linking two items in a query
Hi, I have an article-item and a tag-item. I'm querying the article-item via the following code: using (var repository = ItemManager.Storage.Open(itemtype)) { var query = new Query { OrderBy = new OrderByCollection { new OrderBy(orderby, orderByDirec ...
Peter Terkildsen
21/04/2015 15:11:33
No replies yet
Groupfilter with "@" in groupid
We have a solution where we import productgroups and there is a @ sign in the group id. And when there is a @ sign in groupid creating a groupfilter fails. At least until 8.5.1. Does anybody know if this is something that works in later versions or p ...
Aki Ruuskanen
03/03/2015 12:20:02
No replies yet
Orderline fields in Sales Discount
Hi, In Dynamicweb it is not possible (unfortnately) for the client to choose 1 out of X products for the offer. Due to a syncing integration, we cannot simply have a generic product, however by adding a reference we can do it. We noticed that updatin ...
Nuno Aguiar
19/02/2015 12:32:17
No replies yet
Global paragraph with module aren't rendered
Hi, We trying to upgrade a client from DW 19.2.5.2 to 8.5.1.12 with an old layout structure. After the upgrade the global paragraph with a module aren't rendered anymore. When we add a DwTemplateTags to the paragraph only the templatetags are rendere ...
Richard Briefjes
10/02/2015 17:31:47
No replies yet
1. level marketing
A customer wants to have some 1. level marketing on their shop. This means that there is going to be some partners who all have a unique code a custommer on the shop can enter with their order. This order vil get registered on the partner. This way t ...
Jim Trebbien
25/11/2014 10:06:33
No replies yet
SMS notifications
Hi, I would like to know if/how could we trigger an SMS notification, using the new SMS module via API? We need to send an SMS to a user upon a scheduled task. How could I achive this? If not using the SMS module, does anyone know another way? Best R ...
Nuno Aguiar
24/11/2014 17:11:08
No replies yet
EmailSender Send not sending
I'm using the following code to send a mail. No exception is raised, the boolean returns true, but there is no mail log added even though the parameter is added. The email is not sent but does not return any errors. Any ideas? I've tried to output th ...
Jonas Mersholm
14/11/2014 08:58:30
No replies yet
eCommerce permissions
How do i set userpermissions for eCommerce shops and ordergrid from c#? Dynamicweb.eCommerce.UserPermissions.UserPermission takes two strings in its constructor, of which i do not know what to fill in. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ...
Jonas Mersholm
11/11/2014 11:34:11
No replies yet
8.5 and DowngradeToCart()
Hi, After we upgraded a solution to 8.5 this method stopped working: order.DowngradeToCart() We get a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." exception. On my local machine I run 8.4.x against same database and it's working. Is that a ...
Aki Ruuskanen
10/11/2014 13:57:35
No replies yet
Product detail picture
Hi Couple of months ago, we imported products through an CSV file (with custom code we made our self), where we saved it directly in the database. Some of these products have extra pictures wich we added in the EcomDetails table. Since, we didnt use  ...
Kevin Krämer
20/10/2014 11:02:16
No replies yet
ProdCatalog combine filter with navigation
Hi Guys, I am trying to combine filters with Navigation, I am actually using Group filter. And I have 2 levels of navigation in catalog structure so I have Parent level and Child level, easy as that :) Products are populated only in children. What I  ...
Dmitrij Jazel
17/10/2014 12:58:30
No replies yet
Error with productlist notification and filter
Hi, If I have notification wich clears the productlist in combination with a filter I get an SQL error. Is there a way to avoid it? 1. Create a notification subscriber: [Subscribe(Dynamicweb.Notifications.eCommerce.ProductList.BeforePaging)] public c ...
Aki Ruuskanen
12/09/2014 10:10:45
No replies yet