Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Get ProductCategory definition using API
Hi guys, I have a development where I need to render in the front-end the configuration of the ProductCategory attached to a product. And by this, I mean that I want to list all fields attached to the ProductCategory and their options just like you w ...
Adrian Ursu
16/09/2021 13:12:44
No replies yet
Ability to generate the Export File programatically based on a FieldDisplayGroup
Hi guys, I need to create an import module where I have to output the Export file based on a FieldDisplayGroup. I need to do this because I have a lot of fields and the users cannot add them manually every time they export something. Is there a way t ...
Adrian Ursu
15/09/2021 14:24:50
No replies yet
Custom Ribbon Add-In and Permission matrix
Hi guys, Is it possible to add a custom Ribbon Add-in to the list of elements in the Permissions matrix? I mean here: Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
03/09/2021 17:13:37
No replies yet
Date ProductCategoryFields return different values in code, if a product has been saved.
Hi, We've run into a scenario that seems inconsistent. steps: * Create some products (either backend or via import) * Create a product category with a date or datetime field * access the new productCategoryField using the API - this returns NULL. ...
Jonas Krarup Dam
26/08/2021 10:20:24
No replies yet
Webapi: Country in PriceProvider
Hi, When a PriceProvider is called on a request to GET ​/dwapi​/ecommerce​/carts​/{secret}, Context.Country is always set to United Arab Emirates. Would it be possible to have the country set to the country of the cart/order? We're currently gett ...
Tor Leeberg
23/08/2021 15:15:52
No replies yet
Custom price provider
Hello, Our clien wants to create a custom price for products. If width and length changed by calculator, then price should be changed too, but without changing default price. For now we have correct width and length lines in cart. But we stuck with c ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
11/08/2021 09:19:04
No replies yet
Custom FieldTypes for Groups?
Hi guys, Is there support for CustomFieldTypes for group fields? The code does not seem to support custom field types for Groups in DW 9.9 but I am not sure if this is the case also for DW 9.10. If they are not supported yet, are there any plans to s ...
Adrian Ursu
13/07/2021 16:44:10
No replies yet
Parameters for FieldTypeProvider
Hi guys, We have been playing with FieldType providers lately and there is something I could not figure out. The FieldTypeProvider supports parameters that will apply to the FieldType, and that's very useful. I was wondering if there is any chanc ...
Adrian Ursu
13/07/2021 15:26:59
No replies yet
Track queries for statistics
Dear Dynamicweb, After upgrading to 9.10.11 the Product Viewmodel catalog throws an error, when this checkbox is checked: Track queries for statistics System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Dynamicweb. ...
Anders Ebdrup
22/06/2021 12:19:42
No replies yet
MultipleValuesEditor not working for code expression
Dear Dynamicweb, We are trying to use the parameter editor: MultipleValuesEditor, but only the value "undefined" is stored for the code expression in the repository query section. Besides the UI is not too good: https://www.screencast.com/t/xeDyz8dBQ ...
Anders Ebdrup
18/06/2021 23:24:53
No replies yet
API ProductList FacetOptions
Hola! It seems like for the /dwapi/ecommerce/products endpoint the FacetOption list returned includes every possible facet. After looking through the source code, is it possible the value for settings.ShowFacetOptionsWithNoResult is null and therefor ...
Snaevar Petursson
16/06/2021 19:56:10
No replies yet
Add custom order field to RMA's in the backend
Hi I would like to add a custom orderfield to RMA's in the backend. I was thinking of adding the custom orderfield (or a button opening a window with the custom orderfield) to the ribbonbar, but can't find a proper addintarget for that. Is this possi ...
Lars Larsen
21/05/2021 11:19:45
No replies yet
Access to order fields
Sorry for double post. Already get access ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
30/04/2021 10:41:41
No replies yet
Adding validation message in Notifications.UserSaved
Hi I need to validate a custom user field after a user has been saved in the backend. If the validation fails a message should be presented for the editor. Is it possible and if it is how can I do that? ...
Lars Larsen
22/03/2021 13:53:17
No replies yet
Live integration code bug
When using v2 of LiveIntegration 2.X.X and DynamicWeb 9.8.6 we were having a bug with liveprices at FetchProductInfos in Product/ProductManager.cs class. After a previous request with a positive result results were cached and following requests witho ...
Cristina Santos
19/02/2021 09:35:40
No replies yet
Field System name in FieldTypeProvider
Hi guys, We have started the development of a few custom FieldTypes and we have reached a Roadblock when trying to use the new fields as ProductCategory fields. To be more specific, in the Render method of ProductFieldTypeProvider we get a property c ...
Adrian Ursu
02/02/2021 17:13:25
No replies yet
Custom FieldTypeProvider
Hi guys, I am trying to optimize the way we allow the admin to document products and I am considering development of a custom FieldType. The problem I want to solve is to avoid defining unnecessary fields if they are not used in comparing or filterin ...
Adrian Ursu
26/01/2021 15:31:30
No replies yet
Scheduled task Method options?
Hi, I am in need of creating a scheduled task and have looked through the documentation for this. I will probaly build an addin for this, but wanted to properly understand my options. I have the following questions: What are my options with the Metho ...
Kasper Laursen
18/12/2020 15:43:06
No replies yet
GetAppenderInfo missfire in ProductFieldType Provider
Hi guys, I have to pass along a question from one of our developers. We want to create a custom ProductFieldTypeProvider; we have defined a parameter named UrlToPage ; the problem is that when the function Render is called the parameter UrlToPage is  ...
Adrian Ursu
26/11/2020 10:45:08
No replies yet
DynamicWebService and Integration Test Tool: Invalid URI
There are a few changes I’m going to have to make to the live integration. I have set up the code and can debug, etc. The problem I’m having is with the DynamicWebService service and testing without AX. I have set the “TestMode “ = True, but it seems ...
Andrew Rushworth
13/10/2020 22:00:57
No replies yet