T2: Ecommerce & Marketing Implementer
T2: Ecommerce & Marketing Implementer is an intermediate course teaching you the basics of working with Dynamicweb Ecommerce, and introduces some of the more advanced Ecommerce features, e.g. loyalty points, abandoned cart emails, etc.
T2 builds on the T1 course - and while it is not a strict requirement that you have followed T1, we presume that you are familiar with the subjects covered in T1. If you are not, you may find that some of the exercises are too demanding or vague for your skill level.
During T2 you'll learn how to...
- Work with basic Ecommerce concepts - shops, products, product groups, languages, currencies, etc.
- Use the shopping cart app - add to cart, checkout flow, cart contexts
- Use the Price matrix & the discount matrix
- Create payment methods & shipping methods
- Create country-specific VAT rates
- Use New Indexing to set up free text search and facets on a product catalog
- Use Loyalty Points
- Work with simple variants, extended variants, and variant groups
- Use GetImage.ashx to dynamically resize images on the fly
- Use Assortments
- Create custom product fields
- Set up an abandoned shopping cart email campaign
You will, of course, also do a fair bit of templating using Razor - as introduced during the T1 course.
Sign Up for T2
Need a helping hand? Sign up for our T2 course below! The price includes one free certification attempt.
All course sessions are scheduled to take place from 9:00-16:00.
|20/02/2018||T2: Ecommerce & Marketing Implementer||BEST WESTERN, Hotel Hebron, Helgolandsgade 4, 1653 Copenhagen V||Copenhagen||€400|
|13/03/2018||T2: Ecommerce & Marketing Implementer||Bjoernholms Alle 30, 8260 Viby J||Aarhus||€400|
To become a certified Dynamicweb Ecommerce & Marketing Implementer, you must pass the C2 Certification test.
- C2 is a multiple choice test consisting of 50 random questions relevant to the role of Ecommerce & Marketing Implementor
- The test must be completed within a time limit of 2 hours.
- You cannot save a test and resume it later.
- Some questions allow you to select more than one answer.
Certifications are personal - and are valid for 2 years, after which you must be recertified.
The first attempt costs EUR 100 - each subsequent attempt EUR 50.