T1: Content & Marketing Implementer
T1 is an introductory course which provides you with an overall introduction to Dynamicweb, and how to create and manage content using the CMS-part of the system.
Content & Marketing Implementer is the basic training in Dynamicweb for all Implementers and Developers. You will learn how to implement a content website with pages, paragraphs, items and apps. In addition, you will learn about the template structure in Dynamicweb (Razor). We will teach you how to implement and use the marketing features in Dynamicweb, e.g. Email Marketing, split tests, personalization etc.
During T1 you'll learn how to...
- Create your own website - page, paragraph, language layer
- Use Items and Item types - Item Publisher module, NewsArticle, Newsletter
- Modify Template structures - layouts, paragraph templates, external design templates
- Use Razor templates
- Use the Extranet module - login-form, sign-up form, profile page
- Implement Email Marketing templates
- Configure Email Marketing - user smart search, recipients, permissions
- Import / Export users
- Use Personalization (short)
- Set up Split Tests - content variation, content-based / page-based split tests
Sign Up for T1
Need a helping hand? Sign up for our T1 course below! The price includes one free certification attempt.
All course sessions are scheduled to take place from 9:00-16:00.
|19/02/2018||T1: Content Implementer||BEST WESTERN, Hotel Hebron, Helgolandsgade 4, 1653 Copenhagen V||Copenhagen||€400|
|12/03/2018||T1: Content Implementer||Bjoernholms Alle 30, 8260 Viby J||Aarhus||€400|
To become a certified Dynamicweb Content Implementer, you must pass the C1 Certification test.
- C1 is a multiple choice test consisting of 50 random questions relevant to the role of Content Implementor
- The test must be completed within a time limit of 2 hours.
- You cannot save a test and resume it later.
- Some questions allow you to select more than one answer.
Certifications are personal - and are valid for 2 years, after which you must be recertified.
The first attempt costs EUR 100 - each subsequent attempt EUR 50.