I have a solution running on DW 9.10.13 where I am experiencing a pretty annoying behavior of the interface when trying to add or edit Product fields or ProductCategoryFields. It does not happen for Group Fields.
Whenever I hit "Save" or Save and close" the interface does not react in any way. The moment I click outside of the interface, the loader starts spinning and the Save action takes a few minutes regardless of what I change on the field.
It is true that I have about 6000 ProductCategoryFields in the system and around 50 ProductFields but these numbers do not seem so out of line for a PIM system.
I have tried updating the indexes on the tables but without any luck. The behavior is not specific to 9.10.13, I have first noticed it since the initial installation of this solution, n earlier versions of 9.10. But it seemed to worsen as we have added or imported more fields.
I m wondering if there is any misconfiguration on our end.