Developer forum

Forum » Templates » Design configuration - how to

Design configuration - how to

Siv Hansen
Siv Hansen

I found a work-around for the error in my site, so now I'm configuring colors etc. However, I am not able to set transparency in a background color. For example, I would like my hero image on the front page to cover the entire screen and to have the menu bar on top of this, but when I type transparent in the header background color field, it automatically changes it to a hex code. Does DW not support transparency? If not, can you change it?

I also tried with a rgb with transparency value - same result. Does DW not support RGB colors? If not, can you change it?

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Siv

The current implementation of Dynamicweb/Rapido does not support transparency. We are currently working on a new color selector with a lot of new features that will be released with Dynamicweb 9.6 on August 29th and will be part of the Rapido 3.1 implementation released on February 26th. Unfortunately it also does not support transparency yet, but we have talked about it, and will try to add as soon as possible after the 9.6 release.

Thank you for the input!

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum