Developer forum

Forum » Templates » ContentPage.parsed.cshtml Error executing

ContentPage.parsed.cshtml Error executing

Pavlo Rishko
Pavlo Rishko

installed project like in insturctios and take this error when I'm trying to open any page

Replies

Shiwanka Chathuranga Dynamicweb Employee
Shiwanka Chathuranga

end of the 3rd line in the error page, it will show the line number 

if you can post that line, easy for the help 

Pavlo Rishko
Pavlo Rishko

Nicolai Pedersen

Pavlo

It seems like you have installed an empty Rapido - which is fine, but then you have to take the steps described in the documentation to set up a website:

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/rapido/introduction - look in the "New project" section and since you have chosen a complete empty installation, you have to follow the steps for "New website". But as Shiwanka points out, you probably want to go with a version of Rapido that already has a website setup.

I have asked our partner enablement to contact you so you can get a crash course on Dynamicweb and Rapido.

Also consider setting up the solution as described in the documentation instead of as "hit F5" Visual Studio solution.

BR Nicolai

Pavlo Rishko
Pavlo Rishko

It seems, that a big piece of install guideline is out of date.
I think would be great if you update it.

But anyway, at the moment I always have this issue, and I need your help with this issue

Pavlo Rishko
Pavlo Rishko

Nicolai.

Original message by Nicolai Pedersen posted on 30/10/2020 16:34:39:

Pavlo

It seems like you have installed an empty Rapido - which is fine, but then you have to take the steps described in the documentation to set up a website:

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/rapido/introduction - look in the "New project" section and since you have chosen a complete empty installation, you have to follow the steps for "New website". But as Shiwanka points out, you probably want to go with a version of Rapido that already has a website setup.

I have asked our partner enablement to contact you so you can get a crash course on Dynamicweb and Rapido.

Also consider setting up the solution as described in the documentation instead of as "hit F5" Visual Studio solution.

BR Nicolai

Pavlo Rishko
Pavlo Rishko

Shiwanka.

Original message by Shiwanka Chathuranga posted on 30/10/2020 16:26:46:

end of the 3rd line in the error page, it will show the line number 

if you can post that line, easy for the help 

Nicolai Pedersen

If you say so...

You must be logged in to post in the forum