Developer forum

Forum » Rapido » Dropdown menu (megamenu) for store

Dropdown menu (megamenu) for store

Ambert van Unen

On a test enviroment we have installed the rapido template, and starting from there we're configurating a own shop.

We currently have two sites / stores. "english-fashion" and "client-store".
We've added products to the "client-store", and added Groups. We'd like these Groups to be visible in the dropdownmenu under "Prodcuts", as is also seen in the default Rapido install.

When in E-commerce, I enable the option "Show in menu" on Groups in my "client store" , nothing happens. When I enable the same option on the "english-fashion" store, they appear in my "client store as a dropdown..".

I'm clearly missing a setting somewhere.. Any leads?

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

My guess is that you are missing some setup in this section: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/rapido/introduction/start-up/new-project-on-dw-with-rapido#7950

Look at the website shop.

A good idea is to follow that startup guide for new Rapido projects.

BR Nicolai

Ambert van Unen

Thanks for the reply Nicolai, I've doublechecked the settings, and they are set to "client-store" correctly though.

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Then check the properties of the product page. It has some URL and Ecommerce settings as well. See dump.

Capture.JPG
Votes for this answer: 1

Ambert van Unen

Me and someone else spend an entire afternoon searching for it.. We never clicked the 'Properties' button.. Thanks!

Nicolai Pedersen

We will add it to the startup guide!

Ambert van Unen

That would be lovely, haha! 

There's just SO many settings, and so many options, great system, but a steep learning curve ;-)

You must be logged in to post in the forum