I have a Dw965 With Rapido31 solution.
I can use some help with implementing a simple shipping rule.
I want euro 7,50 shipping fee added automatically to the cart when my order total is less than 50 euro.
The delivery country is of no importance, it is always based on the customer country.
I want no shipping fee when the order total is 50 euro or more or the former shipping fee automatically removed.
I do NOT want a selectable shipping fee in the payment step of the multi step template.
How can I set this up?
I created a shipping fee and set the fee settings:
- default fee: 7,50
- no fee for purchases over: 50,00
I've selected this fee in my cart module.
The result of this is:
- No fee in slide out cart, it shows:Delivery FREE
- No fee in cart step 1, it shows:Delivery FREE
- No fee in cart step 2, it shows nothing at all
- Selectable fee of 7,50 in cart step 3, well I'd never select that option if I was the customer ..
I've tried to add fee rules to my shipping fee, that didn't help ...
There must be a setting I'm missing here ...
Can anyone please help me along?
With kind regards and thanks in advance ....