Developer forum

Forum » PIM
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Bug? - Integer product category field shows default value when overwrites value 0 in sub groups
Hi! I've been working with value inheritance with category fields when assigned to the highest level in the PIM hierarchy. May have found a bug. Given an integer category field assigned to a PIM group with a certain default value. The expected be ...
Barend Mosch
12/03/2024 11:40:02
No replies yet
Fieldtype Link - problem to empty it on secondary languages
Hi there I have a problem with a field of type Link in PIM DW 19.16.3 (and also on 9.13). It seems that when I set a value in the main language it is inherited down to all other languages - I can change the value on other languages to another page, b ...
Anett Nissen
28/02/2024 14:41:16
No replies yet
PIM feed - how to get the correct price from price matrix?
In a PIM feed it's possible to select context Language, Currency, Shop and User, but it's not possible to select or enter a Country. So how do I get the correct EUR price from the price matrix, when the EUR price is different based on the cou ...
Michael Knudsen
24/03/2023 21:36:31
No replies yet
PIM feed with prices from Price-matrix
Hello forum, - there is an option on a feed to select a certain user, which will be used to lookup the price in the Price-matrix. Selecting a user will display the users 'User name'. My demo user have been given Customer number: 12345678 In t ...
Michael Knudsen
31/10/2022 23:20:03
No replies yet
PIM feed with prices from Price-matrix ignores 'with VAT / without VAT' setting
Hello forum, - I'm working on a DW9.13.12 solution where it seems that prices from the price-matrix ignores the Price with VAT / Price without VAT setting, but I might have overseen some setting? This product have two prices, one with 'Is inf ...
Michael Knudsen
25/10/2022 23:54:53
No replies yet
Category field data not copied to master when creating variant
Hi DW, We have an issue, that when combining a variant, data from a category field is not copied to the master (when "Allow change of field content across variants" is NOT checked), even though there is data on the product selected for crea ...
Mikkel Ulstrup
18/10/2022 17:05:36
No replies yet
Repository Query and PIM shared query
Hi I'm trying to auto assign products in PIM groups, but before checking some Shared queries When I try to create simple query search by product name with Contains and System.String[], looks like smth doesn't work, or smth missing All pim pro ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
22/08/2022 11:07:33
No replies yet
Using Custom Field type in PIM
Hi guys, I have a Project where we had to create a new FieldType provider for handling MultiSelect fields as the default one in DW is not very easy to use with large lists. The new field works pretty well, except for how it is handled in various plac ...
Adrian Ursu
12/08/2022 13:58:04
No replies yet
Detach all images from all variants
Hi we have an issue, where the product variants have a lot more images than the masterproduct. My guess is, that this is caused by the image auto assign import that we have used initially. And then the editor has deleted images from the master produc ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
12/08/2022 12:25:21
No replies yet
Activate "Publish to channel" and "Add to grup" from Channel product list
Hi guys, I have a situation where I have to allow users to move products from one category to another inside a Channel. I see that by default these options are disabled if you are in a Channel product list. Is there any way I can activate these optio ...
Adrian Ursu
15/06/2022 14:51:12
No replies yet
Michael Knudsen
27/10/2021 09:32:21
No replies yet
Suffix
Hi! I would like to request a new feature, enabling us to assign a (potentially pre-defined) suffix to decimal/integer fields, as they are created. It's a lot of work to always create UnitsFieldTypeProviders, if there are cubic, liquid, temperatu ...
Kristoffer Krusborg Jensen
26/10/2021 15:48:17
No replies yet
FileType setting when importing products in PIM
Hi Guys, I am wondering if I can control the FileType option when importing in PIM: More specifically, I need to be able to select a Custom Import job or ImportProvider (I need to add a few more validations when importing). Can I do that? How? Thank  ...
Adrian Ursu
11/10/2021 16:30:29
No replies yet
Is it possible to mirror a PIM warehouse structure, to a DW Ecommerce shop structure?
Hi Nevemind, found that the eCom shop is in channels - duh! /Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
08/10/2021 12:28:48
No replies yet
Products with part lists and versioning
Hello forum, - working with PIM products and handling different versions works very well, but adding part lists to products it's another story. It dosen't seems to work, but I might have overseen something? Scenario for version 1: Remove part ...
Michael Knudsen
16/08/2021 09:05:32
No replies yet
User permissions for "Approve
Hi guys, How do I set up permissions for users that can Approve a product in PIM? Is it enough to set the users as Admin or Administrator? Thank you, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
16/07/2021 17:06:36
No replies yet
Auto Publication to Ecom Groups from PIM
Dear Sir, I noticed that there have new feature for auto publishing the products from PIM to respective Ecommerce Group. But I am not very clear about the rule and how does it work. So that I had tried as per this explanation (https://doc.dynamicweb. ...
Yoon Peti Nwe
20/01/2021 11:41:36
No replies yet
PIM Excel import freezes
Hi Forum, Anyone who has expierenced this problem? On some solutions the PIM Excel importer freezes and on some it doesn't (same DW versions, same browser). It never gets to the next window where the mapping begins. How can this be fixed? ...
Helene Kjærbøl
20/01/2021 09:00:49
No replies yet
Working with workflows
Hi, Feature request: When working with notifications in workflows it would be nice to be able to configure the mailadresses that are user somewhere and the have dropdowns to select them. (This could apply to several places when working with sender-em ...
Aki Ruuskanen
02/11/2020 11:31:03
No replies yet
Multiple Workflows
Hi, Question for DW: Do you have anything in the pipeline for supporting multiple workflows? I have had discussions today with a customer about how to work with customers. We saw a need for this. For eaxmple they need one workflow for working with dr ...
Aki Ruuskanen
02/11/2020 11:28:21
No replies yet