Developer forum

Forum » PIM » Publish to multiple shops at once

Publish to multiple shops at once

Keerthy Sethupathy

Greetings, 

It seems like that the language you choose under ECOMMERCE decides which shops you can publish to in PIM. 

Is it possible to bypass this, so i can publish a product to all the shops at once. 

I can see that it is possible if i first select the default language, but then i cannot see the language specific folders i have made under for example the Norweigian language. Then i would have to create the folder on the default language aswell. Is that how it is intended?

Replies

Søren Jensen Dynamicweb Employee
Søren Jensen

Hi Keerthy,

Yes/No .. is my answer with "the language on SHOP decider if you can Publish to that Shop" .. but you can always Publish Products to these Shop's, but can't see these Products if they are not translated that that language. And if you have not select "the Default language" on a SHOP, and in BackEnd are switching between "that Shop" & PIM, you see "Language Context" change to your Shop Language. That can be confusing.

So it would be easier for you to work in Backend, if always creating new "Shop's" including the "Default language". You can then hide "Default language" in Frontend.

Your Folder name will always be inherit from Default Language.

/Søren

You must be logged in to post in the forum