Developer forum

Forum » PIM » PIM: Feature Request (JK): Create and save groups of selected fields to be visible on different queries and views

PIM: Feature Request (JK): Create and save groups of selected fields to be visible on different queries and views

Lars Bruun
Lars Bruun

User Story:

When working with different types of products, i need to see different fields in my list. As of today, i have to re-select specific fields when ever changing my needs in connection with a specific product category.

I would like to be able to select save a group of fields and re-select that group when ever i need it.
I would like to associate a specific group of fields to a query, and when ever i use that query, only the selected fields in that group is shown.
Especially i would like to be able to select what group of fields to be shown in my general product category list views in my warehouses and as such i woul like to select what group of fields to show om my product categories.

All of the above are to be my personal settings, but could also be shated setting such as it is today with queries.

Replies

You must be logged in to post in the forum