Developer forum

Forum » Integration
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Sync multiple Units of measure on products from BC
Hi friends, When a client has multiple Units of measure defined on some of their products in BC, is there a way to query / request the data needed to populate the necessary parts of product data in DW for the Swift unit selector to work on these prod ...
Peter Krusell
23/02/2024 11:37:43
No replies yet
Scheduled Tasks: Groups property not showing when making Excel from PIM Feed XML
Hi, I encountered, what I think is a bug, when exporting PIM Feed XML data to Excel with a scheduled task. I have a feed that listens to the warehouse that gets a list of products given a query. In the feed it is possible to state the properties incl ...
Barend Mosch
31/05/2023 09:43:18
No replies yet
EcomGroups issue
Hi DW version 9.15.3 When importing groups, have an issue with subgroups Structure looks like this Main group => Imported groups Subgroups => 01. | 02. | 03 | SubSubgroups => 01.001 01.002 | 02.001 02.002 | 03.001 03.002 Example from databas ...
Andrejs Zavorotnijs
27/03/2023 12:52:11
No replies yet
never mind
Jonas Krarup Dam
15/08/2022 13:15:05
No replies yet
Scheduled task changes not saving
Hi, At times, changes made to a scheduled task are not saved. The complete 4 scenarios I tested are below, but I'll put the summary first. Is this a bug that could be: Fixed? <---- Preferred!!! :) Guarded against by preventing editing a runnin ...
Carolee Schuck
16/07/2022 01:23:52
No replies yet
Ecom Provider Excel Import
Hi, I am running into an isssue with an import into PIM where the Excel provider is the source and the Ecom provider is the destination. It appears the import reads the first few columns/fields and “interprets” the data type from the valu ...
Shawn Tehini
21/04/2022 17:06:12
No replies yet
AX import orders - Request attributes
Hi DW, We have setup a batch order import job https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/integration-framework-2/requests-responses#sideNavTitle1-1-11 and we are trying to filter the XML order response from AX by adding attributes to the  ...
Søren Jakobsen
06/10/2021 11:47:45
No replies yet
Discount Orderlines in Live-integration
Hi Community, I have an issue on a DW 9.9.4 with live-integration dll version 3.0.4. If create order XML response from ERP (NAV) contains more than 1 discount-orderline only the first discount-orderline will be created on the order in DW. I have atta ...
Søren Jakobsen
23/09/2021 17:21:05
No replies yet
Add separator character to ConcatenateAdapter
Would it be an option to add a new string field called Separator Character to the ConcatenateAdapter's UI and implementation? When it has a value, it's used to separate source column 1 and 2. I just created my own by copying over the existing code, b ...
Imar Spaanjaars
25/04/2021 17:00:13
No replies yet
Sync discount definitions between BC14 and Dynamicweb
Hi guys, Has anybody tried to sync the discount definitions between Business Central 14 and Dynamicweb? I have a request like this in one of our projects and my initial attempt is to say that it cannot be done. I just need to be sure before giving a  ...
Adrian Ursu
18/02/2021 10:36:08
No replies yet
Move batches to another server
Hello! In our solution we have batches as any other but we are thinking of moving them to another server for performance reasons. Is this a good idea? We're thinking of duplicating the website into another server entirely whose job ONLY is to run the ...
Oscar Romin
25/09/2020 16:42:19
No replies yet
DynamicwebConnectorService throughts
Hola amigos, I'm reviewing and advising on some possible changes to one of our client's architecture in regards to how their backend systems are accessed from all possible client side platforms, this would include the Dynamicweb webshop they have and ...
Arnór Halldórsson
20/05/2020 18:26:10
No replies yet
License Update Scheduler not running on scheduled time
Hi all, I setup the "License Update Scheduler" to run every 5 minutes. But it doesn't run and over the scheduled time. Could you please someone advise me do i need to fill this 2 fields and what data should be filled? Kindly check the attached image. ...
Khaing May Thaw
15/05/2020 09:45:45
No replies yet
SQL Provider authentication
For the SQL provider could the parameters be updated to work better with Azure SQL. Maybe similar to how SSMS works when you connect to a new database with a dropdown for SQL authentication or active directory. ...
Jason Harwell
10/04/2020 18:16:51
No replies yet
Important: Schedule Job Running Time
Dear Sir, In Batch Integration, jobs are running based on the manually running time and not from the setting-up time. I set up to run at 8 pm. Before that, the job fails and I run manually at 3 pm. On the next day, the job running time change to 3 pm ...
Thet Nong Phu
10/03/2020 05:53:18
No replies yet
Problems with Live Integration after upgrading Dw from 9.6.3 to 9.7.4
Hello, We had some problems when we upgraded one of our solutions from 9.6.3 to 9.7.4 having the standard live integration assembly 2.3.2 (same behaviour on 2.3.3 as well). We have live pricing (but NOT live cart) and in 9.6.3 it worked well, but whe ...
Emil Dumitrescu
16/12/2019 16:21:57
No replies yet
Creating mappings at runtime doesn't work for new customfields
Hello! I have this field in EcomProducts called PeriodicalPrice (float) which we get from our ERP. Other customfields have worked fine, but this one doesn't for some reason. During my debugging I tried creating another new customfield called Testfiel ...
Oscar Romin
11/12/2019 16:37:08
No replies yet
Feature request: "Re-run" button on log page
Hey, when running a data integration job, I get the log page, and two options at the top: "ok" and "reconfigure". Can you please add a "re-run" button? I am regularly cleaning data in my input file, and re-running the job. It would save me time to be ...
Jonas Krarup Dam
03/12/2019 11:47:46
No replies yet
Mailchimp e-commerce integration
Hi, We have a customer who wants mailchimp e-commerce integration with carts, orders, etc. Anybody of you who have experience/module for doing this? /Søren ...
Søren Heide Larsen
13/02/2018 12:49:22
No replies yet
Scheduled task, running activity, DW9
Hi, I have a solution i DW8 with some integration jobs. I have copied those jobs to a DW9 server. The problem is that I cannot get any data when I run a job. The scheduled tasks work. If I test it on the server with "Dynamicweb Service Test App" i ge ...
Aki Ruuskanen
04/12/2017 12:59:28
No replies yet