Developer forum

Forum » Integration » User Providers does not work with conditionals and Edit Source settings

User Providers does not work with conditionals and Edit Source settings

Asim Shahzad

Hi,

I am using user provider as a source provider and XML provider as a destination providerd. So what i was trying to do was, i will send new or updated users to Remote server based on the following conditionals,

• AccessUserCountry = CountryName
  • AccessUserType = 5  -- only contacts
  • Accessuser_IsUserUpdatedFromNAV <>1     --.Contacts which are not updated or created by NAV (CustomField)

So the idea is, we dont want to send contacts back to NAV which are updated or created contacts by NAV. So i used the above condtions with User provider source setting  "Export users created or edited since last export" and for some reason the following condotions are working,

• AccessUserCountry = CountryName
  • AccessUserType = 5  -- only contacts

But the following setting is not working, 

• Accessuser_IsUserUpdatedFromNAV <>1     --.Contacts which are not updated or created by NAV (CustomField)

Is it something i am doing wrong or i can't do the above in user provider ?

Regards

Asim Shahzad

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Asim,
try to check if you are uisng the latest Dynamicweb.DataIntegration 2.0.9 package. If not then try to update the package to this version and check again.
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your reply, i have upgraded to Dynamicweb.DataIntegration 2.0.9 dll and it works fine now.

I just have a question, do i have to upgrade anything else for dynamic web ? Does "Dynamicweb.DataIntegration 2.0.9" require anything else to be upgraded aswell ?

Right now we are using dynamic web 9.4.14.

Regards

Asim

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Asim,
no, no need to update anything else, it should work as before.
Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum