Developer forum

Forum » Integration » User Provider setting "Export Users Created or edited Since last Export"

User Provider setting "Export Users Created or edited Since last Export"

Asim Shahzad

HI,

I am exporting users to our ERP system and one of the requirement is to send only new or updated users. In order to make it happen, i used user provider as a source provider and in there i set a setting "Export Users Created or edited Since last Export" which is exactly what i want. 

But there is an issue for some reason the check box "Export Users created or edited since last export" does not keep its state which mean if checked it ans saved the user provider and if later on i will open up the user provider it will not have the value checked. But if i will run the activity it works fine. 

Also after server restart i have to check the checkbox "Export Users created or edited since last export"" again if i want the desired behaviour.

I am using dynamic web 9.4.14. 

Can some one guide me ?

Regards

Asim

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Asim,
that is a bug, tfs# 59561 created. There is a workaround for that: you can open the job for editing and check that option and the click "Save changes" and click "Save and close" job.
So it will save the <ExportNotExportedUsers>True</ExportNotExportedUsers> in the job xml (located in the Fiels/Integration/jobs folder) but on the next job editing and re-saveing it will be
set back to "false", so try to not re-saving your existing job.
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your reply. You really confirmed my doubts.

Regards

Asim

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Asim

The problem TFS#59561 "User export provider option is not saved" has been resolved in Dynamicweb package "Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.UserProvider" package version 2.0.2

You are able to find this update in the backend Package update section.

Also the correction are part of the 9.6+ releases

You are able to find these build in the download section:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum