Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Order Export Batch

Order Export Batch

Asim Shahzad

Hi,

I want to export orders which are not exported to ERP system for some reason, lets say the connection to the ERP was down. So the order is created in DW but not exported.

I have created an order export batch with order provider as a source and XML provider as destination provider. Order export for not yet Exported orders is working fine. But during that I saw really different behaviour, maybe it is a bug or maybe i need to adjust some configurations,

We have 2 shops(SHOP1 and SHOP2), in the batch on ecomorders table i have the following conditions,

• OrderShopId = SHOP1
  • OrderCompleted = 1

and on Ecomorderlines i have no condition.

Now I have 2 orders which are not exported to ERP yet,  one for SHOP1 and other one for SHOP2. According to my conditions, i should only get data related to SHOP1. For EcomOrders i am only getting orders related to SHOP1 which is good but for EcomOrderLines table i am also getting orderlines for order related to SHOP2 Which is wrong.

I also noticed one thing that i can not set Primery keys on both EcomOrders and EcomOrderLines table. i am not sure it its related but wanted to mention.

I am using DW 9.5.7.

All suggestions are welcome.

Reagrds

Asim

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Asim,
that is a  bug, new tfs# 62239 created.
Primary keys doesn't impact on that bug. But I wasn't able to reproduce it: I can set the Primary keys fine in the Order provider -> Xml provider job using Chrome browser.
Can you clear browser cache/check in the other browser?
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for your reply, do we have any work around regarding this bug  either in DW or for Code unit in ERP? 

Regarding the primary key, i have tested it in Incognito Mode of Chrome(Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)) but it still does not work. After setting the up the keys when i open the activity again for confirming the keys i dont see anything selected. I also checked the XML for the job they are not added their aswell.

Regard

Asim

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Asim,
there is no workaround for that, but it should not make any impact on ERP. If you are using NAV code unit: it is importing the order and then filtering the orderlines based on the order id,
so even if your sent xml contains not needed orderlines they will not be imported. The bug is already in QA.
I was not able to reproduce the issue with PK. Could you check on last 9.6.3 and make a screen cast of how this is reproduced?
Regards, Dmitrij

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dmitrij,

Thanks for your reply, if Pk issue is not related than we can live without it. We have a delivery soon so at this point we dont feel comfortable to upgrade the DW because it might produce some more bugs and change the poject delivery timeline.

Regards

Asim

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Asim

No need for workaround the problem #62239 "OrderProvider: Export only relevant order lines" has been resolved in Dynamicweb package "Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.OrderProvider" version 1.0.9

The correction are part of the 9.6.4 release 

You are able to find this build in the download section:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum