Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Import AccessUserAddress Fail

Import AccessUserAddress Fail

Tan Pang Lin Dynamicweb Employee
Tan Pang Lin

Hi

I would like to import new shipping address to "AccessUserAddress" table.

I had export "AccessUserAddress" to excel to get the Data Dictonary.

In this excel,  I input the additional new shipping address for an existing user, see attached.

After import,  I hit error which say below,  any idea where went wrong?

Thanks

Pang Lin

Time
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:20:46 Starting job - xx.  
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:20:46 Importing data to table: AccessUserAddress  
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 12:20:46 Job Failed with the following message: failed to move data from temporary table [dbo.AccessUserAddressTempTableForBulkImport] to main table [dbo.AccessUserAddress]. Exception: Invalid column name 'AccessUserID'

Replies

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

Hi Pang Lin,

It looks like you have exported the users (AccessUser) and you are now trying to import them as addresses (AccessUserAddress).

If you create an export of the AccessUserAddress table using the User Provider as source and Excel Provider as destination then you can see an example of the required data format.

Best regards,
Morten

Tan Pang Lin Dynamicweb Employee
Tan Pang Lin

Dear Morten

Thank you for the reply.

However,  I still get the error.  Please refer to below video for more information

https://www.useloom.com/share/7a76125f83a44ada94c15c36eef1ad74

The error I get was below 

ob Failed with the following message: failed to move data from temporary table [dbo.AccessUserAddressTempTableForBulkImport] to main table [dbo.AccessUserAddress]. Exception: Invalid column name 'AccessUserID'.

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Tan,
it looks like you are using Dynamicweb 8.9.1.7 which is a bit old and this issue could already be fixed in the later versions.
Could you upgrade to 8.9.2.6 or to the latest 8.9.2.20?
Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum