Developer forum

Forum » Integration » eConomic integration not working by feb 14 2018

eConomic integration not working by feb 14 2018

Per Søgaard

The Dynamicweb integration to eConomic is a good feature for shop customers that are too smal for Nav and is easy to set up.
eConomic has informed customers that the integration uses the Connect method that will not work by feb 14 2018.
Instead the ConnectWithToken method must be used.

We and other partners have customers using the integration and need to know when this will be fixed so that we can inform customers.

PS. When using the Token method the Dynamicweb/eConomic integration will be marketet on the eConomic website, which could lead to new DW customers.

Replies

Kenneth Radoor

+1 

It is critical for our customers that there shops/integrations do not stop working, after the 14th.

So im looking forward to that this issue is handles asap, both for the DW 8 and DW 9 version of the module

Martin Bakken Rickmann

+1

We second the opinions stated above by Per and Kenneth. We also have a DW 8 client using DynamicWeb/eConomic integration. 

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi all

I am looking into this to see what we can do. Please send me list of customer that you have with this integration to np@dynamicweb.dk - and others listening, please do the same.

Thanks, Nicolai

Peter Klünder

+1 we just updated a solution which worked perfectly before, but stopped.

The client only accepted the redesign/upgrade on grounds that the integration worked.

Kenneth Radoor

Hi

Any news about this?

The Client is asking, as there is just 7 days to go before e-conomics is pulling the old API down.

Nicolai Pedersen

Yes, it is in testing and ready to release soon. Will be released for 9.4.1 and 8.9.2.19

BR Nicolai

Kenneth Radoor

yes

Thanks

Martin Bakken Rickmann

Good news - thx Nicolai

Per Søgaard

Will the upgradet eConomic integration work with the new version without needing new setup or added info?

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Per,
as the API is going to be changed it will be need to follow the instructions as described here.
The steps needed to follow from that instruction are 1, 2, 2A.
You will need to create the app using developer agreement and when selecting the "Required Roles" select "Sales" or "Super user":

and then allow your app in the accounting e-Conomic(by visiting the "Request Url" shown as a sample on the image above in the browser seesion with sales/accounting e-Conomic).
After allowing it you can look for a second token in the Extensions->Apps page:

With those two tokens you will be able to connect to e-Conomic.

Regards,
Dmitrij

Per Søgaard

Dynamicweb should do this and get the integration on the eConomic webpage as a standard approved app.
Then customers/DW partners do not need to do this over and over again.

Also the integration can/will be listed on the eConomic app page and give free advertising.

Kenneth Radoor

Hi

I have just downloaded from https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases  and installed version 8.9.2.19 locally, to test the setup of the integration.

Compared with the previous version i don't see any changes.

All the stuff with getting the App up and running and getting access til the "AgreementGrantToken" is pretty straingth forward. But where in the DW interface do we insert the AgreementGrantToken?

Or am I missing somthing ?

/Kenneth

Per Søgaard

I have just been in contact with the eConomic App Team. Below is what they wrote me. Seems that the post from Dmitriy is not correct. Also what he writes seems to be more practical for everyone, also going forward.

From eConomic:

Only one developer agreement is needed, in which you can create more apps, but it is also only necessary to use one app (App Secret Token) per integration. This may have many customers attached (the Agreement Grant Token). You can read more here: https://www.e-conomic.com/developer/connect

So you can set it up as follows:

- one developer agreement
- one app
- many customers

I hope it answers your question, let me know if there is anything else I can help you in that regard.

The best greetings
Ian, eConomic Api Team

Per Søgaard

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kenneth,
I am sorry but this new e-Conomic login with token stuff was not available in 8.9.2.19 but it is now available in 8.9.2.20 and is ready for download here.
So you can try it from there.
Regards, Dmitrij

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Per,
we are contacting the e-Conomic to get registered the Dynamicweb App, but it looks like this is not a "quick" procedure as it requires a lot of steps passed to be registered.
So I am not sure we can get this done before February 14'th.
So for now you could try to use the approach you get from e-Conomic:
- Register one app, so you get App Secret Token
- Allow your app among the e-Conomic accounting agreement's (where the integration should be set) so you will get the Agreement Grant Token's for them
which you could then use to set the Dynamicweb integration connection

Regards, Dmitrij

Martin Christensen

We've set it up for a live customer, but orders are not going through.

I've attached a screenshot of our setup.

For the most recent order, I dug up an XML with order-errors and it contains the following issue:

<Exception msg="
    General ExceptionSystem.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.&#xD;&#xA;
      at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer&amp; number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)&#xD;&#xA;
      at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)&#xD;&#xA;
      at Dynamicweb.eCommerce.Economic.EconomicCommunicator.MakeDebitor(String debitorNummer, String debitorName, String debitorAddress, String debitorCity, String debitorCountry, String debitorEan, String debitorEmail, String debitorZipcode, String debitorTelefonFax)&#xD;&#xA;
      at Dynamicweb.eCommerce.Economic.Integration.NotificationHandler.HandleOrder(Order dwOrder)" />

Something that should be a number isn't one. Has anyone had any luck getting orders through? Maybe we're doing something wrong or the module contains an error?

BR Martin

Skærmbillede_2018-02-15_kl._14.56.24.png

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Martin,
try to select the value in the "Debitor group" drop-down.
Regards, Dmitrij

Martin Christensen

Hi Dmitriy,

thanks for the quick reply - unfortunately orders are still not transfered.

Any and all ideas are welcome

BR Martin

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Martin,
please fill the values in all three available drop-downs as shown here:

If that still doesn't help provide more information from the log files located in
Files\Integration\eCommerce\economic\OrderErrors folder.
Regards, Dmitrij

Martin Christensen

That solved it - we should have just tried that, but I think these fields were left blank before we switched to the token based app.

Thanks, Dmitriy!

Per Søgaard

Hi Dmitriy
Will you please make documentation/guide for the doc site for future users.
- Which version of eConomic and extra modules needed
- Describing the information that the integration supports to and from eConomic.
- D
etailed procedure for setting it up in eConomic and DW.

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Per,
we are working on that.
Regards, Dmitrij

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi all,
we have changed the e-conomic connection settings page and registered our Dynamicweb/default application on the e-conomic developer website
(it is not yet public published on the e-conomic Apps list as it is not a quick procedure).
So now you can click just one button on Dynamicweb e-conomic settings page and allow it in your e-conomic account. You will not need to create a new e-conomic App and copy/paste your tokens. All existing e-conomic connections will work as before, but you would see a warning saying that you are not using the Dynamicweb default e-conomic App.
This change is available in Dynamicweb 9.4.6 and 8.9.2.21.
Also you can read the documentation about e-conomic integration here: http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/other-systems/e-conomic.

Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum