Developer forum

Forum » Integration » ecom provider and multiple shop

ecom provider and multiple shop

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi,

I have data integrations set up to two shops. If I set "Delete products / groups for languages included in input" it deletes products across all shops! What is the recommended setup om a multiple shop solution to prevent that? 

DW 9.3.x

Regards
Kim

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kim,
unfortunatelly that is not implemented in the Ecom provider. As a workaround you can try to make two jobs, one per each shop for importing products and groups with "Remove missing rows after import" option set and selecting your appropriate Shops in the Shop drop-down. You may also need to add a condition for specific langauge in the mapping so only products/groups from that language will be deleted:

Regards,
Dmitrij

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitriy
Thanks, I'm really surprised that DW dont support this on a multiple shop solution, but I willl try the workaround. Where do you find the "Shops in the Shop drop-down" ?

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kim,
it is in the Ecom provider destination settings ("Edit destination settings" ribbon bar button):

Regards, Dmitrij

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitriy

I don't have that (See dumb)

2018-02-08_0927.png

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kim,
check what version of the Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.EcomProvider package you have installed.
The latest available is 1.0.26 so try to update to it (Settings->Packages->Updates)
Regards, Dmitrij

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitriy
Is the shop dropdown a new feature? 

Regards
Kim

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitriy,

Here is some more info on my setup.

SHOP1, en-gb
Data Integration 1 (XML -> eCom provider)
XML inklude only products to SHOP1 in the languge en-gb
Destination setting: default language: "English" and Shop dropdown set to "SHOP1"
Running with "Create mappings at runtime"

SHOP2, en-gb
Data Integration 2 (XML -> eCom provider)
XML inklude only products to SHOP2 in the languge en-gb
Destination setting: default language: "English" and Shop dropdown set to "SHOP2"
Running with "Create mappings at runtime"

Now the problem

If I check "Delete products / groups for languages included in input" and run the "Data integration 1" it deletes all the products in SHOP2. And the other way around, If I run "Data Integration 2" it deletes all products from SHOP1.

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kim,
is it possible for you to use the one job with one xml file with all products to import to both shops and have checking the option:
"Remove missing rows after import"?
That will import your products from xml file and deletes all other products not present in the input xml file.

Or try to use the manual mappings and use the settings from this post?
https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/integration/ecom-provider-and-multiple-shop?PID=&CMD=createPost&ReplyID=56166

Or try to use your current jobs setup but with a setting "Deactivate Missing Products" checked (instead of "Delete products / groups for languages included in input") - that will deactivate the products not present in the import with regards to shop and language selected in the settings?
Regards, Dmitrij

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitriy
Okay, If I run SHOP1 with "Deactivate missing products" checked, It will not deactivate products in SHOP2?

Regards
Kim

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kim,
yes, it should only deactivate missing products in SHOP1. You can also check the "Hide deactivated products" option if you want to hide the deactivated products.
Regards, Dmitrij

Kim Søjborg Pedersen

Hi Dmitrij

Thanks, I think this will be the solution for now

Regards
Kim

You must be logged in to post in the forum