Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » 'Total value of orders' on User Smart Search field

'Total value of orders' on User Smart Search field

Aye Nyein Myat Dynamicweb Employee
Aye Nyein Myat

Dear All, 

I would like to create an user group in which there are only users who purchased one or more orders and the total value of these orders is equal to or more than 1000. Therefore,  I configured an user smart search with the rule that 'Total value of orders' is greater than or equal to '1000.00'. I expected to specificed the user whose total(summarized) value of all orders that this user purchased is greater than or equal to '1000.00' will be included in this smart search group. But after I checked,  I noticed that only the user is included in this smart search group if the user purchased equal to or more than 1000.00 in an order.

Can you please advise is there any way to achieve what I need to configured?

Please refer to the following screen record that I've configured.

https://www.loom.com/share/9241807466e7489ca8df0ad8d9670341

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Nyein

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

It is bug. I've created new TFS 70822 will be fixed in upcoming release. Thanks for observing.

BR, Oleg QA

Tin Ma Ma

Hi,

May I know when will you release new version and may I know are there any workaround for this bug? 

Regards,

TMM

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl

We expect the 9.7.3 release containing the fix to be out around the 29th of October

/Morten Buhl, DW

You must be logged in to post in the forum