Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Shipmondo shipping provider error

Shipmondo shipping provider error

Roald Haahr

Hi

I am trying to set up the new Shipmondo shipping provider. However, as soon as I enter a country code to the configuration, an exception is thrown.

Kind regards
Roald

Replies

Matthias Sebastian Sort Dynamicweb Employee
Matthias Sebastian Sort
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Roald,

I can see that it is the "receiver_country_code" who is missing, and we use the code2 from you contries, so give them a look, and see if there is some/someone who is not set correct?

If you want to test/check them out manually you can use the Shipmondo-test-site --> https://app.shipmondo.com/api/public/v3/specification#/operations/carriers_get

BR

Matthias Sort

Votes for this answer: 1

Roald Haahr

Hi Matthias,

Thank you, that pointed me in the right direction.

The country code for the selected country in the shipping method looks alright, but I did notice that there was some other countries in the solution that looked fishy. After deleting all these fishy looking countries the list of available carriers was generated correctly.

It seems that the shipping provider goes through all countries in the solution instead of only the selected ones.

Kind regards
Roald

Matthias Sebastian Sort Dynamicweb Employee
Matthias Sebastian Sort

Hi Ronald,

Yes it does, and it's because we are not able to fetch the once you've selected under "Shipping available in".. as the Shipping Provider is an external .dll :(

but keep in mind, if you filter the Carriers in the list(put some of them to the "Selected carrier box), that the list of all Carriers is not the once that support all your contries but atleast one of your contries

So you can end up with selecting one that do not support the delivery country a customer has choosen.

BR

Matthias Sort

You must be logged in to post in the forum