Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Product discount code

Product discount code

Manon Wekking

Hi, 

Our customer wants to have a discount code for all the products. This should give €10,- discount on each product in the website. You can create a discount voucher and fill this in, in the shopping cart, but then it gives you onte time the discount. When you have more then one product in your shopping cart, this voucher code isn't working several times. 

Is there a way to create a discount code like this? That gives the discount on every product in your shopiing cart. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind regards, 

Manon Wekking

Replies

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Manon,

Did you check the Product Quanity settings?

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/payment-shipping/discounts-vouchers#4880

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Manon Wekking

Hi Nuno, 

That is not exactly what I mean and it is a DW8 solution. I would like a discount of €10,- for the whole webshop, for every product. So In the shopping cart I should get €10,- discount for one product, €20,- for two product, €30,- for three products and so on. It doesn't matter if this are all different products or the same (see attachment). 

In the shopping cart there there is one voucher code field. So can we set a code which make this possible?

Hope to hear from you. 

Kind regards, 

Manon Wekking

Product_discount.png

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Manon,

I don't think that's possible then. You would need to develop a custom discounts that multiplies a fixed amount by the number of quantities in your cart.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Nicolai Pedersen

It is possible and straight forward... Just setup a discount of 10 currency units and give it a voucher code.

See my dumps.

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Manon Wekking

Hi Nicolai, 

Thank you for answering, but where can I find this in DW 8? How can I set up this exactly? This is not really clear in the manual.

Nicolai Pedersen

It is the same thing, just a different location. Management Center, Ecommerce, Orders, Order discounts. See the discounts for DW8 here:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-8/ecommerce/payment-shipping/discounts-vouchers#1421

You must be logged in to post in the forum