Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Intermittent error with CyberSource provider

Intermittent error with CyberSource provider

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Hi there,

We get the attached error from time to time with CyberSource (both in the frontend as well as the backend).  An IIS recycle makes it go away for a while. It seems to be caused by loading neutral cultures from the connector's constructor. Any idea what's going on and how to fix it?

Imar

CyberSource.png

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Do you by any chance have the callback URL for this request?

Imar Spaanjaars

There's no call back yet It happens when going through checkout, and also when editing the settings in the backend. I.e., whenever an instance of the CyberSource class is created...

Imar

Imar Spaanjaars

Bump! Anything I can do about this? It's happening infreqently, causing us to recycle the site. Happy to provide more information if needed.

Imar

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Imar

Found this similar issue: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38996346/cultureinfo-from-regioninfo-using-linq

seems to be related to a specific region info.

I have changed the constructor to loop the cultures instead wrapping them in a try catch and create instances using the name property instead as suggested solution above.

I can make a version available with this change. TFS#34755

DW8 or DW9?

BR Nicolai

Imar Spaanjaars

HI Nicolai,

Thanks, great news. Would be great to have it in a DW9 release and also merged into 8. I haven't seen this on solutions running DW8 yet but it would be great to have this fix in when we do an upgrade somewhere in the future.

Thanks!

Imar

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Rock on. Package is on its way, Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.CyberSource 1.1.3

Votes for this answer: 1

Imar Spaanjaars

Thanks Nicolai! I upgraded the package so hopefully the exception doesn't return.

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Imar

The problem TFS#34755 "Cybersource initialisation sometimes does not work on some machines" has now been fixed in Package "Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.CyberSource" version 9.2.17

You are able to find this update in the backend Package update section.

Also the correction are part of the 9.2.17 release 

You are able to find this build in the download section now:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum