Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Email Marketing Query

Email Marketing Query

Tan Pang Lin Dynamicweb Employee
Tan Pang Lin

Dear Sir

With reference to below image,   may I know

1. how system derived "number of times"  count in the Shopping Cart column when viewing the "user's email marketing" in user module > ribbon > email marketing.

2. In the respesctive email at the bottom,  under "Shipping Cart" column,  it had the word "Yes" or "No",  what does it means?

3. If I will to count the number of "Yes" by email,  it was not same as the "number of times" in the summary view at the top.  May I know what is the relationship between the two? 

Thanks

Pang Lin

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Tan

Nowadays I can see issue related to write statistic about created cart when an URL from received mail is opened in the same session of browser where cart was created at least one before.  I've assumed that 'WS Reservation' had cart and next 'WS' did not have one created in fact. The amount in the summary seems to be correct.  Please, confirm if possible. We have to investigate the issue and return with a result back. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi again,

So the behaviour described above is feature - the session and visitor might have a cart (label 'Yes' in the case) that runs over more than one visit from emails. Keep it in your mind and follow user's summary amount.

BR, Oleg QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum