Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Discount & Offers Stop further rules processing

Discount & Offers Stop further rules processing

Cátia Torego

The Stop further rules processing and Priority on the discounts doesn't work between discounts under Order Discounts and the ones under Product Discounts.
Is this expected behaviour?

DW version 9.6.3

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Yes, they work. Orde discounts are one pool, product discounts are another pool.

Cátia Torego

Not sure i understood. 
For the specific case i mentioned, having a Order discount and a Product discount, should the Stop further rules processing and Priority work or it's not suposed to?

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

I do not understand your question.

It works as intended and is described here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/payment-shipping/discounts-offers

If you have 1 order discount and 1 product discount, and set one of them as "Stop further processing" it will have no effect. if you have 2 order discounts or 2 product discounts that both apply, and you enable stop further processing on the highest rating, it will have an effect.

If you have 1 product discount that is in effect and also have 1 order discount that is in effect, but you do not want to give order discounts on products already discounted, use the "Only apply to products without a discount" option on the order discount.

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Cátia Torego

This is what i wanted to clarify "If you have 1 order discount and 1 product discount, and set one of them as "Stop further processing" it will have no effect."
Sorry if i didn't explained myself very well and thanks for the clarification. 

You must be logged in to post in the forum