Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Correct the documentation?

Correct the documentation?

Lars Larsen
Lars Larsen

Hi

At the moment I am working with the Ecom Provider. I would like to sort the products within productgroups in the backend. I didn't know how to do that, so I looked into the documentation. On this page it says:

GroupSorting This field should contain a list of integers, indicating the sort order of the groups in the "Groups" field. The first integer in the list indicates the sort order of the first group in the “Groups” list described above, the second indicates the sort order of the second group, and so on. Field is not mandatory.

But after having testet the field in an import, I managed to change the sort order of products within productgroups using the field "GroupSorting". So shouldn't the explanation of the field be changed to something like this:

GroupSorting This field should contain a list of integers, indicating the sort order of the product in the "Groups" field. The first integer in the list indicates the sort order of the product in the first group in the “Groups” list described above, the second indicates the sort order in the second group, and so on. Field is not mandatory.

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Lars

Maybe! We will look into it and correct the docs accordingly

Thanks for sharing!

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Dynamicweb Employee
Carsten Boll
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Lars,

It looks like you're right :) I've corrected the documentation accordingly.

Thank you!

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum