Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Upgrading from 8.9.x to 9.4.11 loses newsletter subscribers

Upgrading from 8.9.x to 9.4.11 loses newsletter subscribers

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Hi there,

We just upgraded a site from 8.9 to 9.4.11. Now, when we edit an existing (upgraded) newsletter or copy it, the list of recipients and the campaign tracking info is gone. Is that a bug? Or was this data not convertible?

Imar

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Newsletters does not exist in DW9. Only Emailmarketing. that is probably what you mean?

If you copy an email, stats does not follow...

Not sure I understand - screendump maybe?

Thanks, Nicolai

Imar Spaanjaars

Yeah, Emailmarketing is what I meant. When copying an email in 8, the list of recipients and the tratking options are maintained (see dump 8.png)

After the upgrade, the existing emails lost their recipient and tracking settings (see dump 9.png).

Once I create a new email in 9, the data persists on edit and copy; it's just that the upgraded ones lost their settings.

Imar Spaanjaars
8.png 9.png

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Imar,

I was able to reproduce the issue during moving from last DW89 (8.9.2.21) to last DW94 (9.4.14). One difference I see - tracking type is not lost (attachment). So, new TFS 52058 has been created against the bug, will be fixed on further 94 hotfix/95 release.Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA

2018-06-26_1148.png
Votes for this answer: 1

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Imar

The #52058 upgrading problem has now been fixed in version 9.4.16

You are able to find this build in the download section:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum