Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Rapido Menu Menu not working in 9.9

Rapido Menu Menu not working in 9.9

Scott Forsyth Dynamicweb Employee
Scott Forsyth

After upgrading to 9.9.1, a site using the Rapido mega menu fails with the following error that shows in the navigation area:

Error loading xslt (XSLT: 'g:\Domains\Sites\rapido34.mydwsite1.com\Files\Templates\Designs\Rapido\Navigation\BaseMegaMenu.xslt') System.Xml.Xsl.XslLoadException: The type 'Object' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. An error occurred at g:\Domains\Sites\rapido34.mydwsite1.com\Files\Templates\Designs\Rapido\Navigation\BaseMegaMenu.xslt(25,49). at System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform.LoadInternal(Object stylesheet, XsltSettings settings, XmlResolver stylesheetResolver) at Dynamicweb.Content.Files.XsltParser.GetXsltTransformer(String xsltPath) at Dynamicweb.Content.Files.XsltParser.XmlXsltTransform(XmlDocument xmlDocument, String xsltPath, XsltArgumentList xsltArguments)

That error sounds like it's due to a missing reference to netstandard, but I added that to web.config 

<compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.7.2">
      <assemblies>
        <add assembly="netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51" />
      </assemblies>
    </compilation>

Is this a known issue yet?

You can repro it here: http://rapido34.mydwsite1.com/. Feel free to use that site and we can rebuild it. We created it for this purpose.

Scott

Replies

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Looks like this issue: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/rapido/rapido/rapido-basemegamenu-error-after-upgrading-to-9-9-0

Scott Forsyth Dynamicweb Employee
Scott Forsyth

Yes, thanks! That's the exact solution that I needed. Funny, I just subscribed to that channel on the 8th. It must have been hours after that post, so I just missed it.

You must be logged in to post in the forum