Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Error loading Login module

Error loading Login module

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have noticed the following error on DW 9.2.4. I don't know if it existed in older versions of DW9.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String Dynamicweb.Frontend.OutputReplacer.ParseURL(System.String)'.
   at Dynamicweb.UserManagement.Frontend.Frontend.GetCustomizedUrl(String url)
   at Dynamicweb.UserManagement.Frontend.Frontend.HandleLogin(ParagraphSettings settings, Dictionary`2 errors)
   at Dynamicweb.UserManagement.Frontend.Frontend.GetContent()
   at Dynamicweb.Frontend.Content.GetModuleOutput(Paragraph paragraph, PageView pageview)

This is showing when attaching the Extranet module with Login option to a regular paragraph.

I have noticed this error on 2 different solutions already.
Anybody has any clue about the cause of it?

Thanks,

Adrian

Replies

Adrian Ursu

I have digged out a bit more and it looks like the "Redirect after login" property is generating that error.

For some reason, what is stored in the field might not be what's expected of it.

Can anybody confirm?

Thanks,

Adrian

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Yep, I've been running into the same issue. As soon as we clear Redirect ater login, it seems to work again.

I think it's still missing the method (maybe ParseURL got renamed to ParseUrl?) but it never gets called when there is nothigng to redirect? An outdated package maybe?

Imar

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

I have registered this as a bug. TFS #31000

BR Morten

Adrian Ursu

Thank you Morten

Adrian

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

Hi guys,

This has been fixed and will be included in the next hotfix.

Alternatively you can apply the fix now by going to Settings > Packages > Updates and update Dynamicweb.UserManagement to version 1.1.9

BR Morten

You must be logged in to post in the forum