Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Error accessing Field Display Groups in plain vanilla 9.7.0

Error accessing Field Display Groups in plain vanilla 9.7.0

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have just installed a fresh copy of 9.70 and Rapido 3.1.1 and when I try to access the details of a Field Display Group in the backend I get this error:

Culture is not supported.
Parameter name: name
CH is an invalid culture identifier.

Adrian

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Adrian,

We have issue on adding new Field Dispay Group (admin is hung on pressing 'New' button for a while and reloaded) on DW9.7.0 already bugged by TFS 68811 will be provided with upcoming release. But I was not able to reproduce your issue - details form for an exsisting groups provided with Rapido 3.1.1 database or created on last DW96 can be opened, data can be edited and saved successfully. Please, have a look at the proof and share URL to your solution if possible to have extra research. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Adrian Ursu

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for your reply.

It is a local solution installed based on a standard Rapido 3.1.1 and an upgrade from 9.6.12 to 9.7. Maybe that could be the cause?

Thank you,

Adrian

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Adrian,

I have tried to make upgrade Rapido 3.1.1 solution based on 9.6.12 and has database just restored from 9.6.12 to 9.7.0 and did not have an issue like yours - proof.

So, it seems to be issue of your specific solution and more deep dig is required.

BR, Oleg 

Nicklas Kälberg Ravn Andersen
Nicklas Kälberg Ravn Andersen

Hello Adrian

Can I suggest that you try and download the latest version of the Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.dll?
This is most likely due to how the culture is being handled on different Windows versions, and I think that updating this DLL could fix your issue :)
The file goes into /Application/Bin/.
I have attached the DLL on my reply - Let us know if it worked :)

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicklas,

I have downloaded a fresh copy of the 9.7 and now everything works fine.

Thank you all for your support!

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum