Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » DW 9.13.2 / Rapido 3.4.3 - Including email address in URL with ?LoginAction=Recovery sends wrong email

DW 9.13.2 / Rapido 3.4.3 - Including email address in URL with ?LoginAction=Recovery sends wrong email

Roald Haahr

After upgrading from 9.12.5 to 9.13.2 I am experiencing that I can no longer include the email address in the URL to the recover password page in Rapido. It then auto submits the form and send an email using a wrong template. Can this be fixed so the field is just prefilled with the parameter from the URL or autosubmitted with the correct template?

Example in Rapido:

If I go to /login?LoginAction=Recovery&AccessUserEmail=test@test.com to reset the password for test@test.com, it auto submits the form and sends an email with the contents shown below. Before upgrading it would use the template selected in the Extranet module on the paragraph, but now it is using a standard DW template.

Click here to change your password: /Default.aspx?ID=6923&LoginAction=Recovery&AccessUserEmail=test@test.com&ForgotPasswordMailTemplate=Login%2FRecoveryEmail.cshtml&ForgotPasswordSenderEmail=reply@dynamicweb.dk&RecoveryToken=e419733d-1988-4787-9659-5b954a80b42f

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I've created new task 7742 to research and fix the issue if valid. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi,

the issue seems to be fixed on DW9.13.7, I was not able to reproduce it using Rapido or Swift template set as before. Please, keep it in your mind to check. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum