Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 9.0 Upgrade issues » Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler'

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler'

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup

Dear Dynamicweb,

After upgrading to 9.8.2 it is not possible to open the "Integration Framework Batch" node in the "settings" area.

We get this error:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler, Version=1.5.3943.25226, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
   Dynamicweb.Scheduling.WindowsScheduler.FindTaskLastRunDate(String user, String password, String domain) +0
   Dynamicweb.Admin.ScheduledTasks_cpl.LoadWindowsSchedulerStatus() +139
   Dynamicweb.Admin.ScheduledTasks_cpl.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) +357
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +11725240
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +132
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4005

Can you please see if you are able to reproduce this?

Best regards, Anders

Replies

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl

Hi Anders

Looks like a dll was accidentally left out of the release. I've added it now to the download on doc site and will get it deployed to hosting asap. Alternatively you can also grab the latest scheduling package from https://www.nuget.org/packages/Dynamicweb.Scheduling/2.0.11 and extract Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll from there. Sorry for the inconvenience

/Morten Buhl, DW

Tim Eddings

Hi Morten,

This dll is also missing from 9.8.3.

Best Regards,

Tim

Morten Buhl Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Buhl

Hi Tim

That's strange. Thanks for the report, I'll look into the build pipeline and find the error. For ow I've fixed the download on doc so either grab the zip again or just copy the dll from an older version

/Morten

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

Hi,

The problem seems to be related to an issue we had with our change of target framework from 4.6 to 4.7.2.

You can either update Dynamicweb.Scheduling package to version 2.0.12 or wait for the 9.8.4 release.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

/Morten

Tim Eddings

Hi Morten,

I grabbed the version from 9.8.1 and it seems to work fine.

Thanks,

Tim

You must be logged in to post in the forum