Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Dynamicweb project
dotnet new dw10-suite
- On the Installation step, choose to create a new Files folder
- On the Setup database step, enter a server name, a database name, set it to create the database when it doesn’t exist and select Integrated mode
- Click Next Step
- Nothing happens; the page reloads but does nothing else
- The database is created and Dynamicweb starts up
The reason for this issue is that the user name and password fields are required, even when selecting Integrated mode.
Work around: unselect Integrated Mode, enter a user name and password (can be anything as they aren’t used anyway), then check Integrated Mode again and click Next Step.