Hey, we have been playing around with the new dw10 solution, and the swift templates aren't being converted correctly.
I downloaded the dw10 october version, followed the guides to set up the site, added the dynamicweb suite package and got the backend up and running
then i downloaded the latest swift files from github and copied the files folder into the existing one. I also added all the other files, like package.json, web.pack.json, stylelintrc.json. etc..
i then used npm i and npm run build, which ran without fail, but the frontend didn't load up correctly.
some of the swift files got converted, but most of them didn't
Then i went into the Http settings and turned on the conversion process
Here it is a @helper
and here it a @functions
Br Alexander OIsen