Developer forum

Forum » Development » UserAddressOnAfterSave Event doesn't exist?

UserAddressOnAfterSave Event doesn't exist?

Oscar Romin
Oscar Romin

Hello!

I'm looking through the documentation and find an event I want to subscribe to, Dynamicweb.Security.UserManagement.Notifications.UserAddressOnAfterSave, but it doesn't exist in that namespace?

This page says that it should exist there, but it does not in my project. Other functions like UserOnBeforeSave and GroupSaved exist so I think I'm in the right spot. 

Have the address events been moved somewhere?

/Oscar

Replies

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

I think it's called Notifications.Notifications.UserAddressOnAfterSave. Here's the source code that calls it:

Public Overrides Sub Save()
            NotificationManager.Notify(Notifications.Notifications.UserAddressOnBeforeSave, New Notifications.UserAddressNotificationArgs(Me))
            MyBase.Save()
            NotificationManager.Notify(Notifications.Notifications.UserAddressOnAfterSave, New Notifications.UserAddressNotificationArgs(Me))
        End Sub

Doesn't Visual Studio help you find this?

Imar

Oscar Romin
Oscar Romin

Ah right, yes it should be in Dynamicweb.Security.UserManagement.Notifications.Notifications but it's not in there either. It's actually the place I was looking in before, I just mistyped. 

Maybe it doesn't exist in version 9.4.14?

Added a picture to make sure I'm not crazy ;) 

missing_event.png

Oscar Romin
Oscar Romin

Ok I updated my Dynamicweb.Security.dll file from 4.1.3 to 5.2.4 and that fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help :)

You must be logged in to post in the forum