Developer forum

Forum » Development » Saved Cards in Cybersource - Not saving the card

Saved Cards in Cybersource - Not saving the card

Cátia Torego

Hi,

I'm having some issues with saving cards using Cybersource. This is something that used to work and just soped recently, there was a DW version update so i'm thinking it might be related to that.
When i try to save a new card i get the indication in the order logs that it was saved, but the card doesn't show up in the backoffice for that user.

I atached the configuration i have for the payment method.

On Cybersource the tokenization is enabled.

DW version 9.5.7

Configuration.JPG CreatedCard.JPG

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

the bug is reproduced on my test environment as well. New TFS 59926 has been created, the fix will be provided by further DW hotfix/release. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA  

Oleg Rodionov

Hi again,

I'd like to write about workaround can be used until the fix is done. Uncheck the tokenization in the payment settings and use appropriate one in cart (see regular 'InformationSavedCards.html' for example) to apply saving the tokin with the payment to user logged. Name for the saved card should be defined there in the case as well surely.

BR, Oleg QA    

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Cátia

No more need for workaround. Bug #59926 is fixed in Dynamicweb version 9.5.8

You are able to find this build in the download section:
http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

You are also able to find this update in the backend Package update section.
Package: Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.CheckoutHandlers.CyberSource
Version: 2.0.2

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

Votes for this answer: 1

Cátia Torego

I'm having the oposite issue now. The card always gets saved even if i set EcomOrderSavedCardCreate to false.
Do i need to do any changes when i don't want the card to get saved?

DW version 9.6.3

Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I've tested the feature using standard 'InformationSavedCards.html' tempate on last DW9.6.4 and don't have the issue. If user is logged in frontend and 'Forced tokenization' option is unchecked then token is not created until 'Save used card with name' is checked (attachment). The control to input card name is disabled and always is empty in my case. Perhaps, your template doesn't follow the rule, so it's possible to input data into control anyway, so the token will be saved.

BR, Oleg QA   

2019-03-28_1223.png

Cátia Torego

It was the Forced tokenization that was checked, i thought it still needed to be. After uncheck it all worked well. 
Thanks for the help.

You must be logged in to post in the forum