Developer forum

Forum » Development » Rendering Field Display Groups in frontend

Rendering Field Display Groups in frontend

Mafalda Correa
Mafalda Correa

Hi,

I was trying to use Field Display Groups to display certain fields on the frontend in the Product Page, but I couldn't find any tag to get the information from the Field Display Groups. Is is possible to render the FIeld Display Groups in frontend?

I think it would also be good to see an option in Rapido to render the Field Display Groups in the product page the same way that we can render detail fields, category fields...

Regards

Replies

Steffen Kruse Hansen Dynamicweb Employee
Steffen Kruse Hansen

Hi Mafalda,

No, sadly it's not possible to do through a TemplateTag yet. We are working on developing it, but I will not make any promises for when it will be out.

However, if you really need the functionality, you can get the FieldDisplayGroups by using Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.Services.FieldDisplayGroups, but it would be rather difficult getting the fields and their values, but it should be possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best regards,

Steffen

Søren Ravn Lund

Any updates on this? I'm interested in the exact same functionality as Mafalda is referring to.

Steffen Kruse Hansen Dynamicweb Employee
Steffen Kruse Hansen

Hi Søren,

Yes, it has been added as a Loop in the TemplateTags, and is available from 9.7.0 and above 

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/template-tags/ecommerce/product-catalog/product/fielddisplaygroups

Best regards,

Steffen

You must be logged in to post in the forum