Developer forum

Forum » Development » Price not set when adding new orderline

Price not set when adding new orderline

Oscar Romin
Oscar Romin

Hello!

I am trying to add orderlines to an order using 'new OrderService().CreateOrderLine()', but the price is not updating. Even if I use the old deprecated method Order.CreateOrderLine nothing happens. This is my (simplified) code:

var order = new Order(); 

var orderService = new OrderService();

foreach (var product in productsList)
    {
        order.CreateOrderLine(product, quantity, StockUnit.GetProductStockUnits(product).FirstOrDefault(), product.Price);

orderService.CreateOrderLine(order, product, quantity, StockUnit.GetProductStockUnits(product).FirstOrDefault(), product.Price);
    }

As stated above, neither of these work with the price but result with an orderline added to the cart, which is good. See the first attachment. I know for a fact that the variable product in the foreach-loop has a price because I print it out on the page to be sure. 

However, if I manually add a product to the cart normally while I have these products in the cart, they get updated and get the correct prices. See attachment 2. 

Is there like a save or "CalculatePrice"-function that I have to call?

noprice1.PNG noprice2.PNG

Replies

Oscar Romin
Oscar Romin

I solved it. I had to call the function orderService.DowngradeToCart(order); for the calculations to happen. 

You must be logged in to post in the forum