Developer forum

Forum » Development » Order having wrong price information

Order having wrong price information

Theis Nickelsen

Hi,

I have a situation where an order containing products with volume discount gives wrong price information. Here is the example:

Dog crackers = 29,95 DKK a piece, if n_dog_crackers >= 2 then 24,98 DKK a piece. There is free delivery on purchases larger than 1500 DKK.

Here is how it's supposed to be like:

Total without discount: 60 dog crackers * 29,95 = 1797 DKK
Discount: (29,95-24,98)*60 = 298,2 (gets rounded? to 298,5) DKK
Total: 1498,5 DKK
Shipping: (not free since < 1500 DKK)
Vat: 1513,5 * 0,2 = 302,7 DKK

purchase + purchase2 of attached shows actual:

Total without discount: 1812 DKK
Discount: 298,5 DKK
Total: 1513,5 DKK
Shipping: Free
Vat: 302,7 DKK

Total is 15 DKK larger than it's supposed to and shipping is free. orderlines.png and price.png shows templatetags.

Secondly, if I press 'Pay' and navigate to quickpay, and press 'back' in the browser the price information changes to:

Total without discount: 1797 DKK
Discount: 298,5 DKK
Total: 1498,5 DKK
Shipping: Free
Vat: 52,9 DKK 

Where the Total is correct but the Shipping and Vat is wrong. See _after_quickpay_nav.png files.

Dynamicweb version: 9.4.11

Where the first 15 DKK comes from I can't figure out. Why the information changes after navigation from quickpay (not when refreshing or navigating from elsewhere on the page) I don't know either.

Thanks

orderlines.PNG orderlines_after_quickpay_nav.PNG price.PNG price_after_quickpay_nav.PNG purchase.PNG purchase2.PNG purchase2_after_quickpay_nav.PNG

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Theis

There are some weird numbers in those dumps - vat of 3,66%...?

We would need access to the solution to checkout the setup - question first.

1. Do you have a custom priceprovider or discount provider?
  2. Are you using the old salesdiscounts or the orderdiscounts, aka discount matrix?
  3. Do you have any payment fees?

The issue related to going back with quickpay seems to be related to maybe the payment method falling off - and that potentially causes the payment fee to fall off as well. Or the shipping - both indicating some issue in the template.

Also this is a 9.4 - I would strongly recommend to upgrade to latest 9.6 at least as there is a lot of improvements in the cart calculations.

Anyways - we need the URL to the test site to look at the setup. Either post here or feel free to send a mail to the support.

Thanks, Nicolai

Theis Nickelsen

Hi Nicolai

1. No 
2. We are using the one just called Discounts, which I guess is the old salesdiscounts
3. No

I have sent you a support email with link to the site and name of the product.

You must be logged in to post in the forum