Developer forum

Forum » Development » Order Field Checkbox - Doesn't uncheck

Order Field Checkbox - Doesn't uncheck

Charles Johnson

Imar has been working on a project for Boxx, and one of the requirements is that the user can check whether they're international or not, and whether they want to display the discount on their quotes.  We have Order Fields, which are check boxes, and the issue comes up that the check box won't un-check.  I found an old forum post with the same issue:

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/development/development/implement-a-custom-order-line-field-as-a-checkbox

But I wanted to find out if there was an update, or if I need to implement the solution the same way.

Thanks!
Charles

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Charles

That is hard to say - it sounds like it could be implemenation specific, but cannot tell without digging into the templates.

We do not have any pending bugs regarding this though - not that it will rule out that there could be one.

I would suggest you get a hold of Imar to sort things out.

BR Nicolai

D W

Thanks Nicolai!

I actually figured it out just a bit ago.  Basically, I was trying to use GetBoolean("MyCustomField"), and then manually adding the inputs to the template.  I finally figured out that GetString("MyCustomField").ToString() writes both inputs, so I went ahead and used that.  The other checkbox was setting a custom field, but not using the GetString method to add it to the page, so it was missing the hidden input.

Thanks!
Charles

You must be logged in to post in the forum