Developer forum

Forum » Development » NuGet package Dynamicweb.Admin.9.3.8 not available

NuGet package Dynamicweb.Admin.9.3.8 not available

Lars Larsen
Lars Larsen

Hi

It seems like I have got a deja vu!! I am trying to get NuGet package Dynamicweb.Admin.9.3.8 from https://www.myget.org/F/dynamicweb-packages/api/v3/index.json but it's not available there. Why is that? Shouldn't it be?

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Same issue - retention policy that cleaned up. It should be there, but we cannot currently get it back...

This time myget was aslo bought by a Equity fund so they have lost their mind - we cannot add more space without entering an enterprise agreement which requires that we sit and talk to sales people and other time consuming tasks - we are waiting for that. But we also installed our own nuget server which we hope we can have up and running shortly to replace this.

Also we are currently simplifying the nuget dependencies to make things smoother - i.e. not referencing external NuGet packages as they also tend to have a long tail of references.

Delete the reference - and install the new one. You might need to remove all nuget dependencies in packages.config in order to remove it...

Sorry about the inconvenience... I know it sucks - we are trying hard to fix it.

(Also, you should not be running 9.3.anything)

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum