Developer forum

Forum » Development » Dynamicweb 9 Wrap

Dynamicweb 9 Wrap

Anders Ditlevsen
Anders Ditlevsen

Hi, I'm trying to test different dynamicweb versions for a bug involving paragraph expiration timers.

To test this i want to have a standard setup of dynamicweb 9. However i am unable to find any downloads for the Files folder and sql db both for dynamicweb 9 (in dw8 it was called wrap).

Maybe i've missed it but i've been looking around but i have been unable to find it. 

I saw a post while searching from 2016 where you address this and say you are working on getting it out there.

Can you help?

BR
Anders Ditlevsen

Replies

Anders Ebdrup
Anders Ebdrup

Hi Anders,

You can use Rapido, which is the new standard solution from Dynamicweb. You can find downloads here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/rapido/download

Best regards, Anders

Anders Ditlevsen
Anders Ditlevsen

Hi Anders

Thanks for your reply, it is helpful, but my 'problem' is still not resolved completed.

As far as i can see i can only download a rapido 2.0 version. Which requires dynamicweb 9.4.4. Thus im unable to test in this case, the version the customer solution is running which we're having difficulties with paragraph/page publication expiration.

I was not able to find any prior version for download, but perhaps i missed it?

BR, Anders

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Anders,

Another option is to setup a new site with the application version you need and an empty files folder.
When you visit the site the first time you will be redirected to the Dynamicweb setup guide which will add the required files and create a database.
After that you will have a clean solution with no content and only some basic templates (without Wrap / Rapido).

See the installation documentation for more details.

You can find older versions of Dynamicweb in the archive.

Best regards,
Morten

Votes for this answer: 1

Anders Ditlevsen
Anders Ditlevsen

This is perfect, thank you very much Morten :)

Best regards,
Anders

You must be logged in to post in the forum