Developer forum

Forum » Development » Cart error after upgrade

Cart error after upgrade

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

Hi,

I have upgraded a solution to 9.8.4 from 9.6.5 (locally) and get an error when doing a orderline update in the checkout with a cartcommand. 

In production the cartcommand looks like this and works fine:

https://www.magnusson-freij.se/cartservice?validate=no&DeliveryUserAddressID=&QuantityOrderLineOL398086=2&EcomOrderCustomerCompany=&OrganizationNumber=&EcomOrderCustomerName=&EcomOrderCustomerEmail=&EcomOrderCustomerPhone=&EcomOrderCustomerAddress=&EcomOrderCustomerZip=&EcomOrderCustomerCity=&EcomOrderCustomerCountry=SE&Marking=&CustomerOrderNo=&EcomOrderCustomerComment=&EcomCartShippingmethodID=SHIP1&Deliverydate=&PartialDelivery=on&JeevesDeliveryUserAddressID=&EcomOrderDeliveryCompany=&EcomOrderDeliveryName=&EcomOrderDeliveryEmail=&EcomOrderDeliveryCell=&EcomOrderDeliveryAddress=&EcomOrderDeliveryZip=&EcomOrderDeliveryCity=&EcomOrderDeliveryCountry=SE&OrderLineFieldValue_OL398086_Markning=&cartcmd=updateorderlines&async=false&redirect=false&orderlineid=OL398086

In the upgraded solution with a anonymous user I get this error (it works fine with logged in user) :

[NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.]
   Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.Frontend.Cart.CartService.IsAllowedToEditCart(Order cart, User currentUser) +29
   Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.Frontend.Cart.CartCatch.CatchCart(Int32 pageId, PageView pageView) +3890
   Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.Frontend.EcomPageLoadNotificationSubscriber.LoadedPage(PageView pageview) +189
   Dynamicweb.Extensibility.Notifications.NotificationManager.Notify(String notification, NotificationArgs eventArgs) +892
   Dynamicweb.Frontend.PageView.Load() +2718
   Dynamicweb.Frontend.DynamicwebHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +203
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +541
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +74
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +92

Any ideas of what has changed and how I can fix it?

Regards / Aki

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Well, that is a bug. TFS#78473 - I made a fix and send it for test.

Will be out with the next release of Dynamicweb.Ecommerce package.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Votes for this answer: 1

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

Alright. Thanks for the quick response. 

Regards /Aki

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Aki

The problem regarding TFS#78473 "Null reference exception when using cartcmd=updateorderlines with anonymous users" has now been resolved in Dynamicweb version 9.8.5

To upgrade please choose this version from download here:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Let me know if you need any more help regarding this

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

Aki Ruuskanen
Aki Ruuskanen

OK, thanks for the update. yes

Regards / Aki

You must be logged in to post in the forum