Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Url could not be resolved

Url could not be resolved

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have a situation on one of our solutions. We are using 9.6.12 and cannot upgrade very soon.

A product URL could not be resolved.

The Error I get in the Monitoring section is this:

Url could not be resolved. fullQueryString: 404;http://www.allmedia.sk:443/produkty/kotva-mkt-sz-s-15-0-m10-93, pageid: 11967, foundPath: , urlIndexName: Area1

My guess is that Product Name could be the root cause.

The name of the product is this: COLLOMIX Vedro 30L + Metly (KR,MK,LX)  + Adaptér M14 na HF and my guess is the "+" is causing some issues. I might be wrong.

I have tried filling in a dedicated URL in the URL field, recycled the application but I still get the 404 page.

Is there any way I can check the URL that is indexed for this product? Or maybe flush the entire URL list?

Or maybe there can be another issue?

Where do I start?

Thank you,
Adrian

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

I think the reason is that on your 404 page you have a paragraph with a link in the rte with a href valu of "/" - fixed in later versions

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

I have a similar message from a newer solution (9.8.8)

EVENT INFORMATION

URLResolve
Health
Warn
System
Url could not be resolved. fullQueryString: gclid=Cj0KCQjw3ZX4BRDmARIsAFYh7ZIBE9x2fznd0bOYaLL4OB-vEUbSfALlqOpW_3k7wakdsXhQ0DQSmMcaAs3AEALw_wcB, pageid: 3419, foundPath: , urlIndexName: Area22
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 00:13 (UTC+03:00)
WIN-BRANDFUSION

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

I have commented out all paragraphs from the 404 page and I still get the 404 instead of the product detail page.

Adrian

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

I am running out of options here. I have tried removing the paragraphs, changing the page template and even removing the 404 page completely. I still get the same behavior and I don;t know where to start the investigation from.

Can you please give me a hint?

Thank you,
Adrian

Adrian Ursu

Kind reminder!

Thank you,

Adrian

Jose Caudevilla

Hi Adrian:

I'm ussing the 9.9.6 version with the same issue on my website. I tried to find the origin problem without success

Did you find our what the problem was?

Thanks,

Jose

Adrian Ursu

Hi Jose,

Unfortunately, no. I could not find the root cause for it.

I have to schedule my solutions for an upgrade.

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum